News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Orange Daytona for sale on cl seattle Washington

Started by petercharger, August 16, 2013, 10:08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petercharger

253 985 1055.  Contact phone..check out the ad...thx  :popcrn:
best way to get a hold of me is brushcollege@msn.com...thanks

petercharger

This is the real 1969 Dodge Daytona I have the matching number 440 en that came with the car not much left to do around $10,000 to finish the car up everything was done correctl this is a well document car since 1969 you looking for true Daytona well documented call me at 253 985 1055
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

wingcarenvy

held1823

no mention of the asking price. is it a known VIN ?

......This is the real 1969 Dodge Daytona I have the matching number 440 en that came with the car not much left to do around $10,000 to finish the car up everything was done correctl this is a well document car since 1969 you looking for true Daytona well documented call me......
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

held1823

replacement hood?
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

tan top

that car look / reminds me of one that was sale few years back on ebay ,  was run at Bonneville early on !  :scratchchin:   that was partly finished too ,
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

nascarxx29

1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

nascarxx29

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,87341.msg984868.html#msg984868

EV2 daytona on ebay

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2011, 04:41:14 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is NOT Vernon's Bonneville car.   Vernon never even drove this car.  It just sat in his backyard from about 92 till he sold it about 6 years ago.    He purchased it from Joe Slama as a rolling shell.  Joe traded a 73 Cuda to Jim Radke in the mid 70s for it.    It's a 440 Column shift disc brake car.     I know Vernon is looking for this car and his 1967 Hemi Charger which he says were stolen from him.  I see the 67 in the back ground.  Interesting...    Here is a picture of it when Jim Radke painted it Sassy Grass 1976ish   The shop screwed up.  It was supposed to be painted F6
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

A383Wing

might see it tomorrow if it's trailered to our show

pettybird

Why does Chrysler insist on putting those awful blue spark plug wires on the hemi crate engines?   :image_294343:

odcics2

Quote from: pettybird on August 17, 2013, 10:57:45 PM
Why does Chrysler insist on putting those awful blue spark plug wires on the hemi crate engines?   :image_294343:

So they won't be confused with original colored ones!    :smilielol:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

petercharger

He is asking between 150 to 300k for car. Said that is what he has seen them go for...FYI  :popcrn:

tan top

Quote from: nascarxx29 on August 17, 2013, 03:16:41 PM
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,87341.msg984868.html#msg984868

EV2 daytona on ebay

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2011, 04:41:14 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is NOT Vernon's Bonneville car.   Vernon never even drove this car.  It just sat in his backyard from about 92 till he sold it about 6 years ago.    He purchased it from Joe Slama as a rolling shell.  Joe traded a 73 Cuda to Jim Radke in the mid 70s for it.    It's a 440 Column shift disc brake car.     I know Vernon is looking for this car and his 1967 Hemi Charger which he says were stolen from him.  I see the 67 in the back ground.  Interesting...    Here is a picture of it when Jim Radke painted it Sassy Grass 1976ish   The shop screwed up.  It was supposed to be painted F6

Quote from: tan top on August 17, 2013, 02:34:08 AM
that car look / reminds me of one that was sale few years back on ebay ,  was run at Bonneville early on !  :scratchchin:   that was partly finished too ,

:2thumbs:
that's the one I was thinking of   :cheers: :2thumbs:
  , looks like I remembered the story incorrectly though :slap:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

thehemikid

Did anyone else notice this variation?

DaytonaJim

I think it's got the wrong hood on it.  No big deal but my hood does not have the stamped in supports on the underside of the front
edge that 70 Chargers have.
1969 Charger Daytona
1971 Challenger Convertible
1957 Chrysler New Yorker 2 dr ht
1957 Chrysler Windsor 2 dr ht
1941 Plymouth Business Coupe

A383Wing

yea..no Daytona should have those supports...it won't allow the hood to close all the way..they hit the latch tray

C5X DAYTONA

Quote from: thehemikid on August 18, 2013, 04:49:48 PM
Did anyone else notice this variation?
I have a old photo of that nose in the radiator after Hector hit a parked car around 1975...
Caution.... Low flying aircraft.

DAY CLONA

Quote from: A383Wing on August 18, 2013, 06:15:38 PM
yea..no Daytona should have those supports...it won't allow the hood to close all the way..they hit the latch tray

I've seen a variety of Daytona's over the years that have the "ribbed" hoods, never seen any indication of interference between the latch tray and the hood, I have a ribbed hood on my 70 Daytona, the latchtray is a "stock" style steel reproduction in the "stock" location

moparstuart

i have seen at least 25 daytona's  with replacement 70 chargers hoods and they fit fine    :Twocents:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

steveerdod

I have  Vernon Julie  since 2005  we purchase 3 vehicle and a house 2 Daytona and a Dodge Charger Hemi if Vern Julie lied to whoever riding the stories believe you should do his investigation and call me 253985 1055 and finds out the truth then write it be helpful to people and tell her the truth not a whole bunch of BS stop telling stories and get with the facts

73rallye440magnum

Current- 70 Charger XH29G Y3, F8, F8

Past- '73 Rallye U code, '69 Coronet 500 vert, '68 Roadrunner clone, XP29H8, XP29G8

Ghoste

C5X DAYTONA

Quote from: steveerdod on July 17, 2014, 01:41:09 AM
I have  Vernon Julie  since 2005  we purchase 3 vehicle and a house 2 Daytona and a Dodge Charger Hemi if Vern Julie lied to whoever riding the stories believe you should do his investigation and call me 253985 1055 and finds out the truth then write it be helpful to people and tell her the truth not a whole bunch of BS stop telling stories and get with the facts
LOL.   Steve... Although I am fairly well educated I am trying to decipher what you are saying.  But let me put my thoughts in words that you might understand.   YOR 1 DUM FUKER.          I see your new place is up for sale.      Where are you running to now?   I'm sure law enforcement in New Mexico, Nevada, California and Oregon would want to know.  So you can post here.   It's safe.  Are you still selling stolen Harley's?   And your kid running over a pedestrian and driving off last year while the person just lays there?  I see the apple didn't fall far from the tree.    How about the weapons you got and you are a convicted felon?     Care to elaborate, you asshole!   So you want someone to call you for your story?  Why?  You are a liar!!  Just read your adds on ebay.   You don't even know what you are talking about.       POST your story here for all to read if you are trying to redeem yourself.  Now I see in June you got title to the orange Daytona and Vernon still has CLEAR title to the car in California.  Did you forge his signature because Vernon still has the unsigned title to the car?     Your barking up the wrong tree crook!!  But please, post away.  This should be an interesting read coming from you.  I'll put on my retarded comprehension cap so I can understand your gibberish.   

73rallye440magnum

Current- 70 Charger XH29G Y3, F8, F8

Past- '73 Rallye U code, '69 Coronet 500 vert, '68 Roadrunner clone, XP29H8, XP29G8

steveerdod

why do you keep on line you are well educated man with a dirty mouth  have your attorney contact me let's do it right and let's see who's lying let's see if you are a good man that was told a lie or a big bag of s let's do something right and go to court if not stop telling your bullshit stories in a lil you for slander you don't even know who you talking to you  Steve tell me your name I would love to go to court wht you I'm not a criminal I don't have a filling I don't still stolen motorcyclesif you like let's meet upto the Clackamas Police Departmentjust tell me when I'll be ther I could hand you my lawsuit  in person stop the chatting and let's go to court

A383Wing

do the punctuation keys not work on your keyboard?  Your spell check is not working either.

JB400

C5X DAYTONA

::)   I see you have not changed.     Same old stupid "I'll sue you" BS.    I can just see you :RantExplode: right now.       All that have dealt with you know your little cry baby attitude.  Crying victim as you scam people while they try to retrieve their belongings.   Classy guy you are..   I bet your parents are proud of their Gypsy son.       You know darn well that Vernon and you made a few contracts.    Some were for you to cheat on your taxes and to hide the weapons and the other contracts are the real ones.   You know the real deal.  Unless you believe your lies..   SAD....        If I were you I would not step into the CPD.    How ironic,  the CPD are the ones that led me to you.    Since you are always on the run, Vernon would be better off taking you out back and whip you like the little fat baby you are.    Is your attorney as crooked as you are?  It is common.      Oh, and the stolen Harley in New Mexico doesn't ring a bell?  Funny how you forget..   This can all be settled pretty easy Steve.   Just give Vernon back his 67 Hemi Charger which he bought new and his orange Daytona which he has the real title too.     And PLEASE,  get someone to type for you.           To  DC.COM members.    I apologize for the foul language in my previous post.    I have known Vernon for over 35 years and our families have spent a lots of time together.   Steve literally cleaned him out on a hand shake deal.    And then Steve hides behind lawsuit threats.  Steve even threatens Vernon.    Psycho.     I will continue to post if the moderators let me every time Steve puts either of the two cars up for sale until Steve makes good on this deal with Vernon.     It would be easy to turn the other cheek and think  "I hope Vernon learned his lesson,"  but I just can't.    I can't turn the other cheek when it's too close to home.

hergfest

FWIW, I have seen this Daytona in Oregon.  It is missing a lot of pieces like the fender tag, wing supports in the trunk, the #s motor that came with that car, radiator, rear window, rear window trim, most of the engine bay stuff, and a lot of the interior like the bucket seats.  Car was represented as "rust free" but there are already bubbles in paint on the quarters and rockers.  Car was painted not that long ago.  A magnet wouldn't even stick to the door, fell right to the ground.  The car would need to be stripped down and totally redone to do it right, bondo everywhere.  Even without the title issues this car needs to be totally redone to be right, not to mention all of the high dollar parts that would need to be found.  And having no tag or build sheet also really hurts the value.

ddss2255

to the guy   who  cam over and look at my Daytona and told his friend  my horse up for sale tell. people my car needs complete restoration you and your buddy I need to get a lif eanyone can see the car is in beautiful condition and done properlyI can't believe that the sit esit is like you and your friend was trying lying about the Daytona telling people that I'm running away from the law forging titles to be one jealous person Vern Julie was infected from the house we purchase from him  he left several animals in the house why he went to Germany on line dating service to Germany he left his  dogs and cats on attended which we couldn't even walk in it from the horrible odor the sherif was with us at the time he was the victim the phone dead cats animal wasteall overyou said he can't find the titles car so we went to DMV head release forms signed and dated you also sign a power of attorney for any document I would need to transfer the from the card I bought and paid Vernon left thousand of dollars damage to the property we purchase from him all this is document purchase the vehicles and then the house laterescrow has copies of everythingthe  the courthouse in Palm Springs should have give it should notice and the lines are coming from Vern and his friend who's using this propaganda ana lyzefor drone personal reasons yes we made some great deals not against the law the  if you want to listen to the prejudice personin and flat ass liar this is guy who reminds me of Hitler when he had the Jews and Gypsies prosecuted for their own selfish reasons this is last comment all make this site  all itiiisis :popcrn: splease this type of of garbage t

A383Wing

held1823

Please tell me that English isn't your first language, as  that post looks like a third grader wrote it.
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

DAY CLONA

Quote from: A383Wing on August 18, 2013, 06:15:38 PM

Myth........

ddss2255

maybe you can understand this you are prejudiced you are a liar and you are a racist just becauseI made the deal of the century you feel bad Vernon and he was evicted from the property we bough from him by the sheriff in Palm Springs also your friend Vernon left dog cats in the home we bought from him unintended why he flew to Germany with some girlfriends he picked up online and why he was playing with his girlfriends. animals were suffering from Mel nutrition we had to berry a few cats list the housein horrible condition the only thing you're mad about cuz you didnt give the deal of the century and all this is bullshit has nothing to do about the car or you buddy Vernon if I had forge Vernon's nameor stole those cars10 years ago I'm sure the police would know about it Vernon were filed a stolen car report all this is Josie and you are a racist I'll be glad to meet youat the Clackamas Police Departmentand see who's the liar

69_500

When one types a response it is typically easier to read and make heads or tails of if there is some similance of punctuation. Like the use of periods, or commas. I have read your post 4 times each, and am not any closer to deciphering them. I seem to have misplaced my decoder ring.

70Sbird

Quote from: 69_500 on July 23, 2014, 02:36:53 PM
When one types a response it is typically easier to read and make heads or tails of if there is some similance of punctuation. Like the use of periods, or commas. I have read your post 4 times each, and am not any closer to deciphering them. I seem to have misplaced my decoder ring.

Gotta agree with Danny.
I don't know either of the parties (Vernon or Steve?) involved in this sale or the story here, but the 4 responses posted so far defending this car/owner really aren't helping "Steve" or whoever is posting on his behalf. Sometimes the best response is not to say anything in you don't have anything (intelligible or intelligent) to say. So far I have not seen either.

Scott Faulkner

A12 Superbee

Quote from: 70Sbird on July 23, 2014, 03:00:55 PM
Quote from: 69_500 on July 23, 2014, 02:36:53 PM

Gotta agree with Danny.
I don't know either of the parties (Vernon or Steve?) involved in this sale or the story here, but the 4 responses posted so far defending this car/owner really aren't helping "Steve" or whoever is posting on his behalf. Sometimes the best response is not to say anything in you don't have anything (intelligible or intelligent) to say. So far I have not seen either.

Don't forget Mel Nutrition, he's involved in this as well and cruelty to animals is just not on!
More please!  :popcrn:
A12 Dodge Superbee Coupe 4 speed Car number 157 in the A12 Registry.
XBGT Ford Falcon sedan, same model as Max drives in The Roadwarrior, the yellow car he starts off in.
WANT: Triple black 68 or 70 Charger!

C5X DAYTONA

If any of you have ever met Steve and seen that belly on him.  I think he ate "Mel nutrition."           Steve,  this is so you will understand.    ( yif iny off u havever meat Steve and c thit billy in he.   I thank me eat "Mel nutrition." )    69500...my decoder ring gives me the ability to spell like Steve.  You want one?

69_500

I am still trying to figure out where the racist comments are from? I mean other than Josie. I guess he/she is a racist.

hawkeye

Quote from: ddss2255 on July 23, 2014, 01:46:18 PM
maybe you can understand this you are prejudiced you are a liar and you are a racist just becauseI made the deal of the century you feel bad Vernon and he was evicted from the property we bough from him by the sheriff in Palm Springs also your friend Vernon left dog cats in the home we bought from him unintended why he flew to Germany with some girlfriends he picked up online and why he was playing with his girlfriends. animals were suffering from Mel nutrition we had to berry a few cats list the housein horrible condition the only thing you're mad about cuz you didnt give the deal of the century and all this is bullshit has nothing to do about the car or you buddy Vernon if I had forge Vernon's nameor stole those cars10 years ago I'm sure the police would know about it Vernon were filed a stolen car report all this is Josie and you are a racist I'll be glad to meet youat the Clackamas Police Departmentand see who's the liar
Looks like it is time to up the meds.

C5X DAYTONA

Steve, when I said, "please get someone to type for you."   I didn't mean for you to get another account on DC.COM.   You can't hide.  Your lack of intelligence is a dead giveaway.    I will say this ONE more time.    You have TWO contracts with Vernon.   One to CHEAT on your taxes and one was the real deal.   Remember the LAW will not help you out.  Here is the HINT.   "THE HIGH POWERED WEAPONS" that were part of the deal too.     Can you please step in to the Clackamas Sheriff's office and explain that to them..   No need to report back.   I will get the memo.      You might be better off to type your statement to law enforcement.    Your spelling is so horrible they will be on the floor laughing while you make your escape..       And Steve "Sharkey,"  you can't even get Vernon's name right for 8 years now.   Also,  he went to Russia.  But I'll give you that one.   Gypsies don't know borders......

C5X DAYTONA

You're also confusing the term "deal" of the century with "scam" of the century!!!!!!!!!!!     This is EXACTLY why it's so important to post the proper words Steve.    We won't discuss the seizures you are having while trying to type....

472 R/T SE

I don't know about nowadays, but when Troy 1st started up this forum it was a big no-no to have more than one account coming from the same ISP.

held1823

hopefully this saga gets to play itself out. letting it do so might keep someone from getting burned.

and if we are really lucky, the new guy will hire a secretary to type his replies.
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

ddss2255

there was no scam hereI just made a great deal and we bought the hous dirt cheap even though he left animals dying in it and went to Germany to a 17 year old girl who took all his money from the proceeds of home sale and you're just jealous and the races

C5X DAYTONA

Yea, that's it..    I'm Jealous of a broke crooked scum bag....   Where have I been???        :eyes:    

Ghoste

Even if you can't spell, at least use capital letters and puncuation.  Then we can break that mess down one fantastic sentence at a time.  (although I have a feeling it still would hurt to decipher)

ddss2255

yes my reading and writing is not very good /but you're a liar don't care about the truth/find out Vern was invented from the house we bought from Vern and left thousands of dollars with damages when he went to Germany to play a round with girls and left his dogs and cats in the house unattended for over 2 months he was very happy well he was playing around with girls and then they took all his money // when the sheriff open the door  the older was unbearabler from animal waste I believe you and Vern need to get a life cuz the one you're living now stinks full of BS the house and the  car was purchase back in 2005and we mad A tremendous bye /and you still give me your attorney's phone number to find out who the liar but you probably prefer all this bullshit then the truth

held1823

you do realize there are several people in this conversation? are you calling everyone a liar and/or racist, or just not realizing that other people have questions? it is not just the one individual who personally knows vernon judy that is commenting here.

you claim to have made a "great" deal on the cars, as well as some real estate, all of this was purchased from the same person, vernon judy. let me focus solely on the orange daytona that this thread is about. it was stated that there TWO bills of sale, not just one, that involve this daytona. it is not unheard of for people to understate the price of a car in a private sale, to save on sales taxes and such.

are you telling us that the report of two different sale documents, one with the REAL price, and a second one at a lower price for cheating the system, is not true? i think there was also the mention of a bad check being written as part of this all? if a bad check is involved, there may well be serious title issues with this car. it appears that there are TWO titles for the car already. straight answers might go a long way towards helping you sell the car, since any buyer will want to know exactly what is going on here.
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

C5X DAYTONA

Yes,  the orange Daytona now has 2 California titles.  One in Vernon's name and the other has Oregon address with a relative of Steve's name.  He claims it's his aunt....    Why is the car not in your name Steve?  Care to elaborate?    Vernon made Steve a "deal" on the escrow papers and the DMV papers and a side deal with Vernon.    Steve knew right there he had Vernon legally except for Vernon also sold him high powered weapons and has a signed document for Vernon.    We have all the paperwork Steve.   And yes Steve,  you will need a Lawyer.   You can manipulate the law just so many times till it catches up with you.    You also had a side deal with Vernon so he could live in house for a few years.   But no,  in typical Steve fashion.   Say one thing and do another in the name of $$$..   It's ok.    I elaborated enough on this.   I do have to draw the line on what is going down..   See you soon Steve.     :slap: 

C5X DAYTONA

Steve gave Vernon a bad cashiers check.   Vernon was able to get the check back so Steve would not get in trouble and gave it to Steve to fix.   Steve never did.   Steve,  Vernon bent over backwards for you and you did this to him on purpose.  You know what you were doing.   Steve has made a career out of doing "business" like this.   Ask anyone in Riverside CA, Las Vegas NV, Albuquerque NM, Phoenix AZ and now Clackamas OR that has dealt with him.   Just look at his many eBay auctions on this car.   Full of lies.    No body is ever happy with you.   Well you little runt..  You WILL meet me...  :pity:     

ddss2255

there's only one legal title and all your bullshit crap is pure of garbage we have bill of sale sback from 05and notarized signaturesyou can play this game as long as you want  all you have to is higher attorney and see what you are made of and let's go to court what do get sfrom all these bullshit stories get internet have them contact me and then she was lying but you'll never do that could you lose in court you just love harassing me having people to believe all your lies hire attorney if you do you're right instead of all your liesyou are a Reese's a liar Vern Julie is the same  I have documents did Vern Julie said he lost the title signed by himif you has anothe title he falsified documents why would  have a title for 10 year and if this cars were stolen why didn't you contact the police department and now after 10 years the only reason you're lying about me and the cars is to prevent people purchasing them and that's your only reason otherwise if you had any legal ground smost definitely you won't be talking you are a hypocriteyou are a racist a liar this is the last time I will contact this cesspool douchebag Reese's one way streets s*** hold the people that want to find out the truthmy number is 253985 1055 the races and the prejudicethey know what they could do

A383Wing

still can't find the punctuation keys or the space bar, huh?

held1823

you still haven't answered the million dollar question.

was there a bad check involved in the purchase of this car?
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

C5X DAYTONA

Steve,   ::)   Did you know.......The guy that told you I was talking about the Daytona and you on this site last month while the car was on eBay is in law enforcement?   :smilielol:     Thanks for posting.   We got what we needed.    See you soon you dumb crook...  

Ghoste

Quote from: A383Wing on July 24, 2014, 07:29:35 PM
still can't find the punctuation keys or the space bar, huh?

I know right?  It hurts to read it.

Golden-Arm

r4daytona

Ok, just read this post and couldn't resist.  This was a show that some of you may remember.  Many other episodes!    I'm a Tech. Teacher but may use this to explain the importance of grammar.  Or, shood eye say gramherr. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkuuZEey_bs

C5X DAYTONA

I could not resist...  Honest Steve has the Daytona listed in the Denver Craigslist.     I wasn't aware that numbers matching meant that the fender tag, broadcast sheet, original transmission and just about 1/4 of the car can be missing..  Also,  I wish he would post photos of the rear inside of the roof.  The headliner "teeth" were cut out.   Also the upper rear 1/4 wheel lips were cut out too.   I guess the wheel lips will stay on if you glue them on.    Oh, and Steve.   The car never "lived" in Palm Springs and you think Vernon is "God?"    

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/4574437966.html    

Quote from honest Steve's add:      Here is your opportunity to own a rare race car this 1969 Dodge Daytona matching # 440 with a crate hemi the history of this Daytona it was owned by Vern Judy a salt flat race driver in the 70s
i have the racing jacket that god with the car it spent all its live in palm springs CA
this car has been professionally restored every nut bolt rubber chrome
This car has been rebuild as it left the Dodge factory there is to much to list i want 100k nothing less
it is a steal all tag and vin are there all documents are available
i am will to trade for porsche 356 911 912 any old motorcycle 1900 to 1955
ps Bad pictures this is a concourse car it is absolutely a beautiful machine

JB400

I'm not taking sides, but just by the way the ad is written and the pix taken, is just screams scammer.  Just my opinion.

Ghoste

Yeah, makes those Nigerian treasure letters look like they were written by an English professor.

vrenshemi

Quote from: C5X DAYTONA on July 25, 2014, 01:15:23 AM
Steve,   ::)   Did you know.......The guy that told you I was talking about the Daytona and you on this site last month while the car was on eBay is in law enforcement?   :smilielol:     Thanks for posting.   We got what we needed.    See you soon you dumb crook...  

lmao im still wating

C5X DAYTONA

Quote from: vrenshemi on November 18, 2016, 03:23:17 PM
Quote from: C5X DAYTONA on July 25, 2014, 01:15:23 AM

lmao im still wating

Dispose of all those illegal guns yet?      BTW,  how many accounts on one site you need?

mpd659

Here is the Charger that was also for sale when the Daytona was for sale. I called the guy and he said his dad sold the Daytona without him knowing it for $75,000. I think the Daytona had bids on ebay for high $80k to 90K. So who knows if the whole thing was a scam or not.

Russ