News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Orange Daytona for sale on cl seattle Washington

Started by petercharger, August 16, 2013, 10:08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C5X DAYTONA

Yes,  the orange Daytona now has 2 California titles.  One in Vernon's name and the other has Oregon address with a relative of Steve's name.  He claims it's his aunt....    Why is the car not in your name Steve?  Care to elaborate?    Vernon made Steve a "deal" on the escrow papers and the DMV papers and a side deal with Vernon.    Steve knew right there he had Vernon legally except for Vernon also sold him high powered weapons and has a signed document for Vernon.    We have all the paperwork Steve.   And yes Steve,  you will need a Lawyer.   You can manipulate the law just so many times till it catches up with you.    You also had a side deal with Vernon so he could live in house for a few years.   But no,  in typical Steve fashion.   Say one thing and do another in the name of $$$..   It's ok.    I elaborated enough on this.   I do have to draw the line on what is going down..   See you soon Steve.     :slap: 
Caution.... Low flying aircraft.

C5X DAYTONA

Steve gave Vernon a bad cashiers check.   Vernon was able to get the check back so Steve would not get in trouble and gave it to Steve to fix.   Steve never did.   Steve,  Vernon bent over backwards for you and you did this to him on purpose.  You know what you were doing.   Steve has made a career out of doing "business" like this.   Ask anyone in Riverside CA, Las Vegas NV, Albuquerque NM, Phoenix AZ and now Clackamas OR that has dealt with him.   Just look at his many eBay auctions on this car.   Full of lies.    No body is ever happy with you.   Well you little runt..  You WILL meet me...  :pity:     

ddss2255

there's only one legal title and all your bullshit crap is pure of garbage we have bill of sale sback from 05and notarized signaturesyou can play this game as long as you want  all you have to is higher attorney and see what you are made of and let's go to court what do get sfrom all these bullshit stories get internet have them contact me and then she was lying but you'll never do that could you lose in court you just love harassing me having people to believe all your lies hire attorney if you do you're right instead of all your liesyou are a Reese's a liar Vern Julie is the same  I have documents did Vern Julie said he lost the title signed by himif you has anothe title he falsified documents why would  have a title for 10 year and if this cars were stolen why didn't you contact the police department and now after 10 years the only reason you're lying about me and the cars is to prevent people purchasing them and that's your only reason otherwise if you had any legal ground smost definitely you won't be talking you are a hypocriteyou are a racist a liar this is the last time I will contact this cesspool douchebag Reese's one way streets s*** hold the people that want to find out the truthmy number is 253985 1055 the races and the prejudicethey know what they could do

A383Wing

still can't find the punctuation keys or the space bar, huh?

held1823

you still haven't answered the million dollar question.

was there a bad check involved in the purchase of this car?
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

C5X DAYTONA

Steve,   ::)   Did you know.......The guy that told you I was talking about the Daytona and you on this site last month while the car was on eBay is in law enforcement?   :smilielol:     Thanks for posting.   We got what we needed.    See you soon you dumb crook...  

Ghoste

Quote from: A383Wing on July 24, 2014, 07:29:35 PM
still can't find the punctuation keys or the space bar, huh?

I know right?  It hurts to read it.

Golden-Arm

r4daytona

Ok, just read this post and couldn't resist.  This was a show that some of you may remember.  Many other episodes!    I'm a Tech. Teacher but may use this to explain the importance of grammar.  Or, shood eye say gramherr. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkuuZEey_bs

C5X DAYTONA

I could not resist...  Honest Steve has the Daytona listed in the Denver Craigslist.     I wasn't aware that numbers matching meant that the fender tag, broadcast sheet, original transmission and just about 1/4 of the car can be missing..  Also,  I wish he would post photos of the rear inside of the roof.  The headliner "teeth" were cut out.   Also the upper rear 1/4 wheel lips were cut out too.   I guess the wheel lips will stay on if you glue them on.    Oh, and Steve.   The car never "lived" in Palm Springs and you think Vernon is "God?"    

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/4574437966.html    

Quote from honest Steve's add:      Here is your opportunity to own a rare race car this 1969 Dodge Daytona matching # 440 with a crate hemi the history of this Daytona it was owned by Vern Judy a salt flat race driver in the 70s
i have the racing jacket that god with the car it spent all its live in palm springs CA
this car has been professionally restored every nut bolt rubber chrome
This car has been rebuild as it left the Dodge factory there is to much to list i want 100k nothing less
it is a steal all tag and vin are there all documents are available
i am will to trade for porsche 356 911 912 any old motorcycle 1900 to 1955
ps Bad pictures this is a concourse car it is absolutely a beautiful machine

JB400

I'm not taking sides, but just by the way the ad is written and the pix taken, is just screams scammer.  Just my opinion.

Ghoste

Yeah, makes those Nigerian treasure letters look like they were written by an English professor.

vrenshemi

Quote from: C5X DAYTONA on July 25, 2014, 01:15:23 AM
Steve,   ::)   Did you know.......The guy that told you I was talking about the Daytona and you on this site last month while the car was on eBay is in law enforcement?   :smilielol:     Thanks for posting.   We got what we needed.    See you soon you dumb crook...  

lmao im still wating

C5X DAYTONA

Quote from: vrenshemi on November 18, 2016, 03:23:17 PM
Quote from: C5X DAYTONA on July 25, 2014, 01:15:23 AM

lmao im still wating

Dispose of all those illegal guns yet?      BTW,  how many accounts on one site you need?

mpd659

Here is the Charger that was also for sale when the Daytona was for sale. I called the guy and he said his dad sold the Daytona without him knowing it for $75,000. I think the Daytona had bids on ebay for high $80k to 90K. So who knows if the whole thing was a scam or not.

Russ