News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Which looks better?

Started by Just 6T9 CHGR, February 28, 2006, 01:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dans 68

#2. I like the asymmetrical look under the hood, and It fits with all of the other off-angled/centered items (hoses, wires, wiper motor, etc.)

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

greenpigs

Would you rather see a picture of his driveway?

No, but do you have any pictures of Rossie O'Donnell and Rosanne Barr mud wrestling naked?
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Just 6T9 CHGR

Thanks guys for all the input.  I thought personally the #2 bracket where its angled a bit looked more "originial" than the straight on one.
Both will not interfear with the vac advance (its just the angle of the pics)
Both pics were taken with a quick mock up and the final positions werent "set" as of then.

This pic is the original orientation of the coil on a 440.....I thought #2 most closley represented that.

PS----another project car?   No way!  I would never want to start this crap all over again.  The little detailing aspect is the fun part.....rust repair & paint work anit fun.....

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Just 6T9 CHGR

PS---heres the drive way looking out from the garage... ::)

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Shakey

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on February 28, 2006, 04:02:12 PM
Quote from: Shakey on February 28, 2006, 02:43:21 PM
Lose the dust collecting hood pad and buy the correct centre head! :D

All will be right in the world.

Huhh???

Lose the dust collecting hood pad = remove and discard the molded hood pad that collects dust & dirt
Buy the correct centre head = lose the Edelbrock and go with the correct the OEM intake

There are a couple on e-bay right now.

I am surprised you have the aftermarket intake in the first place.  I thought your car was complete stock with only a minor infraction here and there.

Just 6T9 CHGR

QuoteI thought your car was complete stock with only a minor infraction here and there.
See, my plan is working!  Very decieving no?  :devil:
The Edelbrock CH4B intake is minor.....it even has a Chrysler pentastar & part # on it! ;)
I wouldnt even consider putting back that brick of an intake back on

Never heard the intake being called the "centre head" :rotz:   Must be Canadian eh? :thumbs:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

BigBlockSam

thats looks like a nj  driveway  ::)
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img