News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Let's talk Chargers, it is so dead here

Started by 6pkrtse, February 21, 2024, 07:33:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kern Dog

Quote from: 6pkrtse on March 26, 2024, 02:36:38 PMI still keep having picture issues. I just never try to post pictures anymore.

It takes a few weird steps but at least you can repost the same picture without having to rename it. The size limitations make it so I can't post pictures directly from a phone due to their size being too big.

timmycharger

Working on other hobby projects is fun but I finally have some work lined up on my Charger! I just received my driver's side bucket seat track/bracket from Classic Industries.  Since I finished the resto, the seat track has been messed up, it only holds on one side unless you get down there with a screwdriver due to the spring being shot and one of the bearings not rolling as it should.

Ill take some pics when I install that because I plan on playing around with washers under the fronts of the tracks to gain some more reclining action.

I also got my seals for my Strange S60 that has been slowly leaking for 2 years.

Actual work on my Charger about to be done!