News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Another General Lee Wannabe

Started by TruckDriver, September 07, 2013, 03:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaximRecoil

Quote from: CairnsGeneral on September 15, 2013, 11:56:41 PM

I have no further argument.......because I won that argument.

You failed to prove otherwise that your posts were not simply stating the obvious.

All you have left is competing for the last say, which proves how childish you really are.

The fact that you don't understand how arguments work and can't recognize when you've been thoroughly refuted, is your own problem; it changes nothing. Until you have some valid counterarguments that directly address the refutations in Reply #192, your tacit concession remains noted.

CairnsGeneral

You failed to prove otherwise that your posts were not simply stating the obvious.

All you have left is competing for the last say, which proves how childish you really are.

Chargen69

Quote from: MaximRecoil on September 16, 2013, 12:09:28 AM

The fact that you don't understand how arguments work and can't recognize when you've been thoroughly refuted, is your own problem; it changes nothing. Until you have some valid counterarguments that directly address the refutations in Reply #192, your tacit concession remains noted.

here is what you fail to understand, people dont come here to argue. :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :nana: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap:

MaximRecoil

Quote from: CairnsGeneral on September 16, 2013, 12:13:27 AM
I have no further argument

Which is your tacit concession.

Quote.......because I won that argument.

This is a mere assertion, one that is contradictory to the evidence, no less. Dismissed.

QuoteYou failed to prove otherwise that your posts were not simply stating the obvious.

This is also a mere assertion, and also one that is contradictory to the evidence, no less. Consider it dismissed as well.

QuoteAll you have left is competing for the last say, which proves how childish you really are.

More comical irony, coming from someone who is currently doing the very thing he is accusing someone else of doing, i.e., "competing for the last say".

Quote from: Chargen69 on September 16, 2013, 12:17:33 AM

here is what you fail to understand, people dont come here to argue.

I haven't "failed to understand" anything, simple fellow. First of all, this is a baseless assertion, given that you don't speak for everyone on this forum, and secondly, even if I accepted it as true, it would be irrelevant, because regardless of what people come here for, there are people who are in fact arguing on this thread ... or is another one of your delusions that I have been arguing with myself?

Chargen69

here is what you fail to understand, people dont come here to argue. :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :nana: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap:

Chargen69

Quote from: Chargen69 on September 16, 2013, 12:35:42 AM

JB400

I trust Chargen69 enough that I'll let him speak for me until I interrupt him or have something to add.

MaximRecoil

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on September 16, 2013, 12:38:50 AM
I trust Chargen69 enough that I'll let him speak for me until I interrupt him or have something to add.

That's nice. Only 13,996 other members need to make a similar post before "Chargen69" officially speaks for everyone here. It seems that he's currently busy speaking to himself though.

JB400

Mike DC

CairnsGeneral

Quote from: MaximRecoil on September 16, 2013, 12:26:19 AM
Quote from: CairnsGeneral on September 16, 2013, 12:13:27 AM
I have no further argument

Which is your tacit concession.

Quote.......because I won that argument.

This is a mere assertion, one that is contradictory to the evidence, no less. Dismissed.

QuoteYou failed to prove otherwise that your posts were not simply stating the obvious.

This is also a mere assertion, and also one that is contradictory to the evidence, no less. Consider it dismissed as well.

QuoteAll you have left is competing for the last say, which proves how childish you really are.

More comical irony, coming from someone who is currently doing the very thing he is accusing someone else of doing, i.e., "competing for the last say".

here is what you fail to understand, people dont come here to argue.

I haven't "failed to understand" anything, simple fellow. First of all, this is a baseless assertion, given that you don't speak for everyone on this forum, and secondly, even if I accepted it as true, it would be irrelevant, because regardless of what people come here for, there are people who are in fact arguing on this thread ... or is another one of your delusions that I have been arguing with myself?

MaximRecoil

Quote from: CairnsGeneral on September 16, 2013, 01:27:27 AM

See above, Slow Doug™.

CairnsGeneral

Quote from: MaximRecoil on September 16, 2013, 01:28:10 AM
Quote from: CairnsGeneral on September 16, 2013, 01:27:27 AM

See above, Slow Doug™.

Fred

Are we in a time warp or something?

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida