News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

sk tools

Started by riggs626, September 12, 2013, 10:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

riggs626

been a member here since 2007 ever since ive got my 68 charger im still in restoration but two kids and a house later I havent made much progress I was a cornwell tools dealer for the last four years and have switched over to be an independant dealer with sk tools ive got my own brick n motor store and just got the website up www.obrientools.com I figure we alllove usa made cars n tools but I wanted too offer any member 10percent off anything on my website ill continually be adding sk tools to the site and plan on for christmas doing a give away.

JB400

Thanks for letting us know :cheers:  I've used SK Tools in the past and have never had any issues with them.  Hope all works in your favor.

What's their warranty like anyway? :popcrn:

riggs626

Warranty Is Lifetime, there was a rumor that they wouldnt warranty old tools but thats false everything is USA made and Lifetime warranty

www.obrientools.com