News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cannonball black 1968 dodge charger stripe colour?

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, March 01, 2006, 08:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE CHARGER PUNK

what colour is the stripe on the x3 black 68 charger in the film cannonball it would be greatly appreciated 2 know-MATT  p.s. anyone know where i could find a spoiler like that?

tipopiola

Even if I knew where you could find a spoiler like that I wouldn't tell you for fear that you would put it on a Charger :icon_smile_big: .  Tipopiola

bull

Crazy Larry

It looks like a metallic silver stripe.

They sure do kick the crap out of that Charger in the movie and then toss it off a highway overpass. It's a sad sight to behold.

NYCMille

Don't ever, EVER put a spoiler on the back of a Charger....

4forty

Quote from: tipopiola on March 01, 2006, 08:45:59 PM
Even if I knew where you could find a spoiler like that I wouldn't tell you for fear that you would put it on a Charger :icon_smile_big: .  Tipopiola
:iagree: :icon_smile_shy:

65post

Spoilers belong on E bodys.Even if I had a HEMI B body that had one on it originally it would GONE!
Previously owned Daytona XX29L9B423239 - f8 - white int. - power windows.

THE CHARGER PUNK

i think that  spoiler looks wicked and that is true they do kick the livin crap outta that car then KA-BOOM-MATT

BigBlockSam

ebay's got tons of those japper type spoilers. i wouldn't put it on a charger either. it's your car do what you want. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

41husk

I agree with no spoilers on 1st and 2nd gens but they look good on the 3rd gens :Twocents:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

JimShine

lol..looks like they have the bulbs reversed on the passenger side taillight.