News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Status of my Daytona Build

Started by panhead, September 30, 2013, 05:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

DAY CLONA

Looks SUPER Curt!, back on track.... sweet color combo for a Daytona, are you planing on redline tires?

Mike

XS29L9B2

dodge charger 440 R/T match
dodge charger 70 projet daytona

panhead

69' Dodge Charger 500
69' Dodge Daytona "Replica"

panhead

Quote from: DAY CLONA on August 14, 2018, 06:18:39 PM
Looks SUPER Curt!, back on track.... sweet color combo for a Daytona, are you planing on redline tires?

Mike

Thank you Mike,

Yes sir, redline's all the way, I'm looking at FR70-15 by cocker.
69' Dodge Charger 500

panhead

69' Dodge Charger 500

DonC1

Beautiful metalwork and finish!

Birdflu

panhead

Good day all,

Here is some pics after the final buffing was done. I'm getting ready to install the headliner. I have a question about this topic, on a Daytona/500 do you use the two short bows? On my C500 the two short bows are not in use, the headliner has been replaced some time in its life. Any guidance on this matter would be great. Thanks

Curt
69' Dodge Charger 500

alfaitalia

Nice....the colour match on the trunk lid is not as close as it could be though...maybe it's just the light!l
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

Dave Kanofsky

"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: alfaitalia on September 07, 2018, 10:18:03 AM
Nice....the colour match on the trunk lid is not as close as it could be though...maybe it's just the light!l

looks redder to me.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

panhead

I removed the deck lid before reprinting the car, as it was good to go. The red that you see is the deck lid stripe, their pretty wide and thank you.

Curt

69' Dodge Charger 500

panhead

69' Dodge Charger 500

held1823

looking good, my friend.

you are setting the bar high for leo to follow
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

panhead

Quote from: held1823 on September 07, 2018, 09:52:41 PM
looking good, my friend.

you are setting the bar high for leo to follow

Thank you, my friend.
As far as Leo maybe  :scratchchin:

Curt
69' Dodge Charger 500

panhead

Quote from: panhead on September 07, 2018, 05:25:51 PM

I removed the deck lid before reprinting the car, as it was good to go. The red that you see is the deck lid stripe, their pretty wide and thank you.

Curt

After looking at the picture closer and the car I now see what you were talking about, and yes it is just the lighting.
I apologize for not understanding, and thank you for pointing that out. And Brian as well :2thumbs:

Curt
69' Dodge Charger 500

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: panhead on September 10, 2018, 08:27:36 AM
Quote from: panhead on September 07, 2018, 05:25:51 PM

Curt

After looking at the picture closer and the car I now see what you were talking about, and yes it is just the lighting.
I apologize for not understanding, and thank you for pointing that out. And Brian as well :2thumbs:

Curt

i was actually just joking cause the stripe IS redder than black. lol

Stevearino

That is too shiny. It hurts to look at it.  :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA:. Just kidding. It looks spectacular.

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

panhead

Good day folks,

I've decided to post the headliner install for my car here in my thread instead of a separate thread. Here is the two small pieces that side over the rear window channel so it doesn't cut into the headliner.

Curt 
69' Dodge Charger 500

panhead

Good day,

I installed some dynamat for sound deadening, a thermo barrier, and the jute. I also have the bows cleaned up and installed in the car for now.

Curt
69' Dodge Charger 500

panhead

And,

I've got the headliner laying out on the roof of the C500, it's from Legendary. It does not have the lasting pockets for the two short bows. I used this 3M strip-calk as a water barrier on the speed nuts for the charger scrip install. And lastly the cardboard inserts.

Curt   
69' Dodge Charger 500

wingcarenvy

Man! That is beautiful!! Great job. :2thumbs:

chubby53

Dam fine car, bollocks to any that don't apprecite the huge amount of work . Many never finish there cars :2thumbs: