News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Status of my Daytona Build

Started by panhead, September 30, 2013, 05:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DAY CLONA

Really sweet looking Curt, nice to see it on the road....NOW if I ever hear your selling it after all that work, I'll be down to your house to beat you with a big stick!  :slap: :icon_smile_big:

Mike

panhead

Quote from: 426HemiChick on April 16, 2022, 10:08:44 AM
Quote from: panhead on April 15, 2022, 09:14:04 AM
Good day folks,

Here's a picture from our local cruise night at Fairlawn Plaza.

Curt

Hi Curt,              16 April 2022

Absolutely Beautiful; it Looks Flawless !!!!

Best Always

426 Hemi Chicks

Thank you very much!!
69' Dodge Charger 500
69' Dodge Daytona "Replica"

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

panhead

Quote from: DAY CLONA on April 16, 2022, 02:57:20 PM
Really sweet looking Curt, nice to see it on the road....NOW if I ever hear your selling it after all that work, I'll be down to your house to beat you with a big stick!  :slap: :icon_smile_big:

Mike

Thank you Mike,

Yes, it's been a long road filled with pot holes and some days it felt like it would never get done. With patience and perseverance and folks like you and Brian (Charger-Bodie) and a host of others on this website, one may accomplish anything!!

Curt

P.S. The only way it will leave is if someone offers stupid money, really stupid money. In that case I'll buy you a beer!!!  :cheers:
69' Dodge Charger 500

panhead

69' Dodge Charger 500

472 R/T SE

To this day I still kick myself for not buying Larrys X9 Charger R/T converted to a Daytona clone.
I was $5k short so I bought his '71 'cuda.  Ive had a lot of cars over the years but I really miss that 'cuda and not borrowing money for the Daytona.
Larrys the type you can buy from sight unseen.

Your rig looks absolutely fabulous man!  Wanna trade, lol?

panhead

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on May 14, 2022, 05:34:55 PM
To this day I still kick myself for not buying Larrys X9 Charger R/T converted to a Daytona clone.
I was $5k short so I bought his '71 'cuda.  Ive had a lot of cars over the years but I really miss that 'cuda and not borrowing money for the Daytona.
Larrys the type you can buy from sight unseen.

Your rig looks absolutely fabulous man!  Wanna trade, lol?

Thank you sir

Larry's Daytona clone looked amazing!!

Curt
69' Dodge Charger 500

Troy

Sorry, late to the party...

the car looks amazing!

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

tan top

Good day folks,

Curt

:2thumbs:  nice job ! looks awesome   :yesnod: :cheers:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

panhead

Quote from: Troy on June 24, 2022, 11:44:02 PM
Sorry, late to the party...

the car looks amazing!

Troy

Thank you Troy,

Your build thread was and is a great source of information and guidance. And I thank you for that!!

Curt
69' Dodge Charger 500

panhead

Quote from: tan top on June 26, 2022, 09:03:40 PM
Good day folks,

Curt

:2thumbs:  nice job ! looks awesome   :yesnod: :cheers:

Thank you very much sir!!!

Curt
69' Dodge Charger 500

panhead

Good day folks,

Here are a few pictures from a HPAC car show here in Topeka, Ks.
It was a good time and very warm!!!

Curt
69' Dodge Charger 500

panhead

This young gentleman asked if he could take a picture of the car, and I told him that we could do one better!
Helping to keep the next generation interested. He was a happy camper as was I.  Priceless  :yesnod:

Curt
69' Dodge Charger 500

Dave Kanofsky

Good job with the young lad, and great pic of the cars with the colors reversed!
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

moparstuart

Quote from: panhead on June 27, 2022, 08:06:17 AM
This young gentleman asked if he could take a picture of the car, and I told him that we could do one better!
Helping to keep the next generation interested. He was a happy camper as was I.  Priceless  :yesnod:

Curt
was a hot day , but great seeing you   and the car   :drool5:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

panhead

Quote from: moparstuart on June 29, 2022, 10:13:57 AM
Quote from: panhead on June 27, 2022, 08:06:17 AM

Curt
was a hot day , but great seeing you   and the car   :drool5:

Sorry for the late reply,
It was really good seeing you and meeting your son!!
And it's awesome that you're out enjoying that 68'

Curt
69' Dodge Charger 500

472 R/T SE

Had no idea there was a show, lol.

Idda loved to see the car I was $5k short of buying.  

panhead

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on July 03, 2022, 05:59:08 PM

Good day sir,

It was a last-minute thing, and I believe they will try to make it an annual event.

Curt
69' Dodge Charger 500

moparstuart

Yes we had like 3 weeks notice to throw a show together , not a lot of time .  I hoped for more cars ( especially local cars)  but with such little time it was decent .  

472 R/T SE

Quote from: panhead on July 05, 2022, 08:50:42 AM

Good day sir,

It was a last-minute thing, and I believe they will try to make it an annual event.

Curt

What really sucks now is we're obviously close so I'll have to see it in person now, lol...western Kansas.

moparstuart

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on July 11, 2022, 03:17:16 PM

Good day sir,

Curt

What really sucks now is we're obviously close so I'll have to see it in person now, lol...western Kansas.
come to the HPAC show  october first  at Nebraska Furnature mart  or go on the kansas mopar cruise that will end at the HPAC show

472 R/T SE

Quote from: moparstuart on July 13, 2022, 12:14:16 PM
Quote from: 472 R/T SE on July 11, 2022, 03:17:16 PM

Good day sir,

Curt

come to the HPAC show  october first  at Nebraska Furnature mart  or go on the kansas mopar cruise that will end at the HPAC show

My Mom was here staying with me for a month otherwise I would have made the trek June 4th.

Tell you what.  I don't remember this heat, lol.  Two weeks of 100 plus forecasted, smh.
I can deal with it, it's my service partner Golden Retriever I worry about.
Most shows are on Saturdays Ive noticed too.  Up in the nw, it was Sundays mostly & Saturdays.  I can't do both days like I used to.

What Im noticing is shows are up to around first of June and mostly after July.
Opposite of up there too, lol.  Up there the rain doesn't stop until July 5th, like clockwork.

Theres one up in Nebraska I was thinking about heading to this Saturday.  I just need to get my foot back in the door to learn which shows are worth the hassle, lol.

Thanks buddy!

472 R/T SE

Sorry Mr. Pan for straying your thread.
I was always a Shovel dude like keepat until I got hurt and got outta putts.  My first year '77 AMF 3900 original mile FXLR (mom bought it for dad) went to a Japan dealer and pretty sure was lost during tsunami.

Anyhoots.  Just sealed envelope for pre registering the HPAC show October 1st show in kc.

I drove close to 500 miles round trip to shows up on the Canadian border when I lived in the nw with various rides.
Just not in 100° weather, lol.

If you right side Kansas folks know of someone coming from the left side please let me know.  I always feel more confident traveling in a group.

Anxious to meet Stu and the rest of you!

If I can find someone to ride shotgun, I'll do the Nebraska to kc cruise.

Ive put less than 1k miles on everything being new with the purple car.  I should be ok?...famous last words, ha!

panhead

Good day sir,

No need to be sorry, I'm glad to hear that you'll be coming to the HPAC show in October. I plan on being there and looking forward to meeting you. It's a good time with a lot of great people and cars!!

Curt

69' Dodge Charger 500

wingcarenvy

WOW!! It turned out amazing. I have been watching since the beginning. I haven't ben around in a while and just saw the finished product. Very well done!