News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where to get Black Plastic Bracket on Radiator Support to hold HL Vacuum Hoses?

Started by Speedfreak, October 02, 2013, 10:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speedfreak

Black Plastic Bracket that holds headlight vaccuum hoses on radiator support for Daytona.

I can find similar but not the exact one.  Does anyone bother to repop it?  Or is there someplace that carries one for some other use that will looks the same and fits??  Thanks.

Aero426

We have them through Daytona Superbird Auto Club.  PM me your address and I will send you one.

r4daytona

Hi Doug, tried to PM you but inbox was full  so here you go.

Can you send me a pic of what it is/looks like so i can tell if i need to get one from you?  my home email is  hwtap@yahoo.com

Thanks

Tom

Speedfreak

this is it ... at least that is what the site shows as what it should be

it is located at extreme driver side on radiator support, next to the battery, there should be 2 holes drilled in you rad support that this fits in

kab69440

Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Aero426

FJ5WING

wingless now, but still around.

pettybird

These are much specialer.  They're made of wincarnium.  Who wants an E body part on their car?

Doug's a fast shipper and cheap.  Support your club!