News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Lets write a best seller.

Started by Fred, October 06, 2013, 12:18:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

There is one rule..........if you are going to reply, you must reserve your place by writing "me" and posting then going back to modify what you want to say. And the next person must wait till the post is finished.  That will then give you time to write your piece without others overlapping and making a hodge podge out of this novel.

I'll start it off..........

Once upon a time..........

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Fred

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Fred

who lost her way and realised she would have to find some shelter soon or it would be to dark to see.

Mopar Nut

She needed to walk to Wal*mart for some wine

Fred

for the holy communion that was taking place tomorrow because there would be a celebration afterwards.

JB400

But, she only had enough money to buy a stick of gum.

Mopar Nut

The old lady decided to borrow the sweet wine and run like a deer.

Fred

As she was running, she spotted an owl. The owl said...."Who who are you?"

JB400

The old lady responded, "I'm a lonely widow in dire need of

Mopar Nut

a sip of this sweet cold wine. Who do you think you are, the lady replied?

Fred

PS there is one rule.........if you are going to reply, you must reserve your place by writing "me" and posting then going back to modify what you want to say. That will then give you time to write your piece without others overlapping and making a hodge podge out of this novel.

Mopar Nut

As the lady walked out the doors, she saw this skinny little man in the corner.

Fred

Quote from: Mopar Nut on October 06, 2013, 12:41:22 AM
Hello!   :nana:

I mean ME

Well?
If you reserve your spot, you need to get on with it. There are writers queueing up.

Fred

"I am the wise old owl" said the owl. "Where are you going so late in the day?"

JB400

"I'm headed to church to offer a bottle of wine to

Mopar Nut

the pastor that did me a favor earlier in the day.

Fred

"I wish you well" said the owl and the old lady moved on.

The next day, to her relief, the sun was shining and all the town folk were gathering outside the little church. And she was overcome with such bliss, she could barely contain her happiness.

Mopar Nut

She said with joy, this is all for me, I don't deserve this as she was crying. Nobody has ever gave me this much attention. 

Fred

An hour later it was all over and they all went back to her place to partake of wine and nibbles. Ten minutes later the doorbell rang. She went to answer it. She didn't recognise the stranger standing in front of her so asked politely "can I help you?"

Mopar Nut

Hi grandma, I'm Lucy your grandaughter that you haven't seen for ten years.

Fred

The old lady was at first taken aback by Lucy's remark and took a minute to digest this information. She said "Lucy darling, how lovely to see you. Come in, come in."
"Everyone look, it's Lucy come to visit"  They were all immensely pleased to see Lucy again. Except for the man lurking in the shadows.

Mopar Nut

Lucy started to cry, grandma you look so like momma. The old lady told Lucy to please sit, sit over here with me young child. Meanwhile the man hiding in the shadows moved forward a little as to listen in.