News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

daytona /charger 500 trunk hinges

Started by bbark9473, October 06, 2013, 06:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbark9473

is there anybody making 500/Daytona trunk hinges, thanks brian

daytonalo

Brian,

I think after speaking with you and your passion for building  your  Daytona I will dust off trunk hinge jig and bend up a few sets within 2 weeks .
I have 3 sets Daytona stainless A-pillar trim shipping this week .
Need pics of your car !!
HOW IS EVERYONE HERE DOING ?????

Larry

hotrod98

Hey Larry. I need a set of A-pillar trims. Was just thinking about you a few days ago and wondering if you were making any parts.
Might need a set of trunk braces as well.

I've had total hell with the fab shop that makes the components for my wing braces. They managed to get every single part wrong this time. Mostly the wrong gauge sheet metal.  About to pull my hair out over this batch. They've made the pieces for me three times before and they've always been perfect. They've promised that they will be corrected and finished up this coming week.
I already have four sets reserved so I'll have just a few sets left to sell.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

daytonalo

Larry

No problem with stainless A-pillar trim , give me a few weeks . Send me an E-mail .

Larry
lob77@comcast.net

Dodge Boy

daytonalo

325.00 shipped lower 48 anyone from D.C

Lifsgrt

Larry, sign me up for a set of trunk hinges.  I need them for my project.  I plan to take the clone to Bonneville Speed Week in August 2014.  Thanks.   :2thumbs:
Best time 11.07@121

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

daytonalo

How are you and what's new ?
Since I sold my unfinished Daytona I have had the itch to start another . Again going to Stinger , spoke to Artie about nose , valence , doors and buckets only .

I have A-pillar trim  , trunk hinges , wing brace , crash bars , 440 , new hemi torsion bars laying around  .
I have decided to do another most likely with Daytona plug  rather than vega

Larry