News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MY NEW DAYTONA PROJECT , I HOPE I'M WELCOME BACK !!!!

Started by daytonalo, October 18, 2013, 07:59:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

djcarguy

Do ya or anyone know weight of base glass nose cone??? :shruggy:

Hows the planning an timing going for ya build?? whats the latest info an plans?  thanks DJ out west :popcrn:

Old Moparz

Quote from: djcarguy on December 13, 2013, 11:17:27 AM
   Do ya or anyone know weight of base glass nose cone??? :shruggy:

Hows the planning an timing going for ya build?? whats the latest info an plans?  thanks DJ out west :popcrn:

I'm boxing up a grille for someone this weekend & could bring my scale up to the garage attic & weigh the Janak nose cone I have. Keep in mind that I don't know which cone I have, he offers several with different quality finish levels.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Indygenerallee

I can weigh my Stinger nose cone here in a bit. (Just weighed it. 18 lbs. bare)
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Dans 68

Everyone is welcome back (right?)  ;)  I look forward to following your thread. I've always wanted a B-body ragtop, but now a Daytona clone is starting to appeal to me. Crap....   :brickwall:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

A383Wing

We have the technology to turn yer car into either one, Dan....just say the word

Dans 68

Oh, no, you misunderstand. The '68 will stay a '68 (you don't fool with a +6 sigma design  :icon_smile_big: ). I'll just get one of those '69's or '70's for the clone and then a Coronet for the ragtop. But I do appreciate your suggestion....   ;)

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Ghoste

6 Sigma, now there's something I haven't heard since leaving automotive assembly.  :lol:

6PakBee

Quote from: daytonalo on October 18, 2013, 07:59:52 AM.....Could someone please in form me what a front clip from this car is worth ? Grill perfect , hood perfect , fenders have some rust .....
Larry

$2,000 with all fasteners, lower valence, and the headlight door actuators.   :shruggy:

david hunt

:brickwall:   Hey Larry, Why don't you sell me your charger as is?  We all know it will be a long time in coming before you get it done.! Take the offer and run to the bank. I will finish the car for you.  Welcome back into0 the Land Of Oz. David Hunt  Inspector Mopar

daytonalo

Thanks , it is not for sale .
I want to sell a complete 69 hideaway set up . 2000 k for entire fron clip , valance is trash .

lob77@comcast.net

daytonalo

I have to get 3 boats and my Mustang done first

Stevearino

Looks like all work and no play for a little while at least.

Ghoste