News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Classic Industries Discount Code

Started by Mopar Nut, November 14, 2013, 04:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Mopar Nut

Use code GBL13 to get Free Ground Shipping* on orders over $199.00! Offer expires Thursday, Nov. 28th at midnight PST.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Mopar Nut

Use code BFW13 to save up to 25%*. Offer expires tonight, Dec. 2nd, 2013 at midnight PST.

For one final day, you can take up to 25% off* your order!

Mopar Nut

Use code SNW13 to save up to 20%*. Offer expires January 1st, 2014 at midnight PST.

Mopar Nut

Use code CXF14 to get Free Ground Shipping* on orders over $199.00 before January 14th, 2014 at midnight PST.

Mopar Nut

Use code FBL14 to save! Offer ends Tuesday Feb. 4th, 2014 at midnight PST.

Mopar Nut

Use code VLT14 to get up to 15% off* plus Free Ground Shipping* on orders over $299.00 before February 14th, 2014 at midnight PST. 

Celebrate Valentine's Day with a gift that lasts longer than flowers and chocolates! Save on the automotive parts and accessories you need! Go to ClassicIndustries.com or call us to get up to 15% off* plus Free Ground Shipping* to the 48 contiguous United States. Hurry! Offer ends February 14th, 2014 at midnight PST.

Mopar Nut

Use code PDX14 to get up to 20% off* before Feb. 17th, 2014 at midnight PST.

You have 72 hours to take get up to 20% off* the restoration and performance parts and accessories you need! Go to ClassicIndustries.com, call us, or visit our retail showroom to save! Hurry, Offer ends February 17th, 2014 at midnight PST.

Mopar Nut

Use code CDN14 to get up to 15% off* plus Free Ground Shipping* on orders over $299.00 before February 25th, 2014 at midnight PST.

Mopar Nut

Use code MDN14 to get up to 20% off* before March 11th, 2014 at midnight PST.

Mopar Nut

Use code MDN14 to get up to 20% off* before March 11th, 2014 at midnight PST.

Mopar Nut

Use code MDN14 to save up to 20%* before March 17th, 2014 at midnight PST.

Mopar Nut

Use code MDN14 to get up to 20% off* before March 20th, 2014 at midnight PST.

Mopar Nut

Use code MDN14 to get up to 20% off*  before March 25th, 2014 at midnight PST.

Mopar Nut

Use code  MDN14  to get up to 20% off*  before March 31st, 2014 at midnight PST.

Mopar Nut

Use code FRW14 to get up to 10% off* plus Free Ground Shipping* on orders over $199.00 before April 8th, 2014 at midnight PST.

Mopar Nut

Use code XAT14  to get up to 20% OFF*  before April 15, 2014 at midnight PST.

Mopar Nut

Use code EGG14  to get up to 20% OFF*  before April 22, 2014 at midnight PST.

Mopar Nut

Use code CDM14  to get up to 20% OFF*  before May 6, 2014 at midnight PST.

Mopar Nut

Use code MUM14  to get up to 20% OFF*  before May 13, 2014 at midnight PST.

Mopar Nut

Use code AFD14 and receive up to 15% off* plus orders over $299.00 get Free Ground Shipping* before May 20th, 2014 at midnight PST.

Mopar Nut

Use code MEM14  to get up to 20% OFF*  before May 27th, 2014 at midnight PST.

Mopar Nut

Use code MJA14 and receive up to 10% off* plus orders over $199.00 get Free Ground Shipping* before June 3rd, 2014 at midnight PST.

Mopar Nut

Use code FXD14  to get up to 20% OFF*  before June 17, 2014 at midnight PST.

Mopar Nut

Use code MDY14 and receive up to 10% off* plus orders over $199.00 get Free Ground Shipping* before June 24th, 2014 at midnight PST.