News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 500 for sale near milwaukee

Started by barnfindcuda, November 14, 2013, 08:50:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barnfindcuda

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/4191426154.html

so this shows up today on Milwaukee craigslist, called several times without and answer or a callback.  it has been off the road since 84, interestingly enough that is about the time the stolen A4 hemi 500 went missing. wish the guy would call meback!

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

cudaken

Well that sounds way to good to be true. I might give them a call and see what they say.

Cuda Ken
I am back

barnfindcuda

Aero426

$750?  Way too good to be true.   Although there is a 500 around here that has been off the radar screen for a while.   

69hemidaytona

I just bought it! I sent the guy the money by Western Union. He is in the service overseas. He said he was in Afganistan, but he wanted me to wire it to his friend in Nigeria. He even offered to ship it to me and offered an extended warranty for an additional $500.00. :smilielol: Seriously though it must be a scam or a prank.

barnfindcuda

posting was deleted, didn't call me back.  makes one wonder  ::)
:shruggy:

r4daytona

Quote from: 69hemidaytona on November 15, 2013, 12:36:19 AM
I just bought it! I sent the guy the money by Western Union. He is in the service overseas. He said he was in Afganistan, but he wanted me to wire it to his friend in Nigeria. He even offered to ship it to me and offered an extended warranty for an additional $500.00. :smilielol: Seriously though it must be a scam or a prank.

Hey, it's on the internet .. and you can't post anything that isn't true on the internet.

maxwellwedge

I did too! He must have had 2 of them!

69hemidaytona

Quote from: maxwellwedge on November 20, 2013, 10:14:19 AM

I did too! He must have had 2 of them!
Mine hasn't arrived yet. Let me know when yours does Jim!

472 R/T SE