News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Superbird Wing WIW Original

Started by 1970 RT/SE, November 22, 2013, 03:34:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1970 RT/SE

I was asked the other day from from a guy that has an original Superbird wing for sale what it was worth.Just the wing(3 pieces) no other parts I told him anywhere from 1000-1500. Any thoughts ? Not sure if he is going to sell it or not.

Aero426

In good condition, I would say about $2000.   You do see some crazy high prices asked at times.

Redbird

A wing is probably about the easiest special part of a wing car to find. The 3 pieces mostly survived an accident because they were durable and distinctive. They were also not down low so they didn't rust out or get crushed in a fender bender. Also 10 bolts and it was out, unlike a back window frame that had to be cut out.

DAY CLONA

Bird wings average $2500 +/- $500 depending upon condition

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hotrod98

I sold an original wing and a set of repro wing braces for $2800 a couple of years ago. I kind of regret letting that wing go to tell you the truth. They don't come up for sale very often.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams