News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 Superbird MULE car build

Started by remta1, November 23, 2013, 09:47:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djcarguy

Hope ya recovering well. just here looking at your 69 wing car an dreaming somemore. Got the ee that my bird nose is done just working on shipping,now..   i did get a set of 70 road runner quarter scoops that spent 30 odd years on a superbird .
still dreaming of an 68-69 rr or 69 cornet with charger skin,for a custom wing car. but for now will bee fitting my repo alum daytona wing an parts to my 75 dart swinger 2 seater topless..

Get well an post progress on ya great concept personal wing car.. will beee watching..DJ  :drool5: :popcrn: :cheers: :cheers: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

remta1

cheers DJ and everyone else much appreciated .....some more pics , hope you like

remta1

..,decided to put decals on , windows in now  :yesnod:

JB400

remta1

tnthull

Nice build and good looking car! :cheers:

FJ5WING

That's turning out GREAT!

First things first however....and that's your health!

Take care man and  :cheers: to a full recovery!!!
wingless now, but still around.

tan top

Quote from: remta1 on March 13, 2014, 01:01:33 AM
cheers DJ and everyone else much appreciated .....some more pics , hope you like

interesting build you got going on !!  looks good !!  sorry to hear about your hospital stuff !! hope you make a speedy recovery   :yesnod: :cheers:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

djcarguy

AWSUM DOWN UNDER AN TO THE RIGHT OR LEFT LOOKING FROM HERE IN USA,,,WHAT?

AWESUM LOOKING GREAT,,ENJOY IT SOON :popcrn: :drool5: :drool5: :cheers: :2thumbs:

djcarguy

How ya bee?? an new pixs an info,,progress???   sent ya PM  too.. hope ya getting better to enjoy this neat wing car.. :cheers: :cheers: :popcrn: :popcrn: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

rainbow4jd

You know - as I start to get more towards retirement and a "daily driver" instead of my pristine - scared to drive it - mobile retirement bank account.... I could go for something "one off" like this.   It's unique and if I started with the right body - say just a satellite - to keep the total costs down - this could work.

Good inspiration and the F8 is my favorite color.

djcarguy

Quote from: djcarguy on March 23, 2014, 06:10:16 PM
  How ya bee?? an new pixs an info,,progress???   sent ya PM  too.. hope ya getting better to enjoy this neat wing car.. :cheers: :cheers: :popcrn: :popcrn: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :drool5: :drool5: :icon_smile_question: :icon_smile_question: :icon_smile_question: :icon_smile_question: :icon_smile_question: :icon_smile_question: :icon_smile_question: :2thumbs:

remta1

thanks DJ ...just been taking it easy going to muck around with the car tomorrow...havnt touched the car  for a long time  :'(
car is now back at my home so good too have it handy ......will post pics later

speaking of pics where are all yours :poke:

remta1

:cheers: yay now fully road legal .This is from a local cruise night in the weekend.
I will tell ya what ...all those times you thought you were getting nowhere , all those times when you couldn't see the light at the end of the tunnel, all the times you felt like throwing your tools across the workshop........all worth it when you get to here.

Still a bit to be done yet but will post more pics soon ( the cars are never really finished..LOL).Thanks to everyone on the site here .All the advice on how to do things ..or not do things ..much appreciated ..virtual beers all around. :2thumbs:

Funny thing really , when I first looked at doing  this, I thought a lot of things to do to attempt this but shouldn't be too bad ......MAN ! serious understatement . :smilielol: .

Bob T

Looks sharp Remta, get a few more pics up man!

Go and put a couple of tanks through on a fang around the Caitlins and let us know how it goes   :2thumbs:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

remta1

too busy driving to take pics...lol :angel: :yesnod:

BigBlockSam

wow, a ton of work but you've created something beautiful. not many 69 superbirds out there    :cheers: :cheers:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

remta1

Quote from: BigBlockSam on May 09, 2015, 02:17:26 PM
wow, a ton of work but you've created something beautiful. not many 69 superbirds out there    :cheers: :cheers:

thanks , just really great to drive it , lots of time dreaming to get it to this stage still a few we things to do yet but trying to get in as much as I can to iron out the bugs before winter comes  :cheers:

djcarguy

GOTWING

That should have been one of the factory offered colors for a superbird, I like the green with the black nose mask etc. Those 1/4 scoops are bad assss. :2thumbs:

remta1

cheers , the car is in bits at the moment as I blew a hole in the side of the transmission ...hopefully have it up and running soon once the transmission is rebuilt and the engine out back together :cheers:

djcarguy

boss429kiwi

NEW ZEALAND (aka Paradise)
1973 De Tomaso Pantera GTS widebody
1970 Superbird, 6pack, 4 speed, Tor-Red, Buckets, restored by Julius
1970 428 Cobra Jet, 4 speed, calypso Coral, white shaker
1970 Boss 429 KK2457, Concours, Calypso Coral (SOLD)
1957 Chevy truck, big rear window, ocean green, STOCK!.....nice!

500Jon

Wonderful build Remta!

'Living my dream' well said, that's where I've been going wrong.

Must get back to living 'MY' dream too, lol :pity:

ps Not easy being Green! but you pulled it OFF!!! :2thumbs:

pps I woulda put the scoops on da Hood and reversed 'em... :coolgleamA:
IF A JOB's WORTH DOING, ITS WORTH DOING WELL, RIP DAD.
4-SPEED, 1969 Charger-500 is the most Coolio car in the World!

remta1

Thanks Jon
just doing some local shows in it now so will post some more photos