News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Married guys, who's your fantasy love??????????????????

Started by skip68, November 24, 2013, 11:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

Mine is Shania Twain.    Just sayin ......

Come on now, every married guys got one ...................or maybe several.      :icon_smile_big:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

JB400

skip68

Excellent choice stroker's.   Megan Fox.     :drool5: :drool5: :icon_smile_big:   
But I ment guys that are married to a woman stroker.    :nana:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

JB400

I think this thread could benefit from a visual aid or two.

Natalie Wood

Fred

This is my chick on her charger. I need nothing else.

Call me abnormal if you must but there you have it.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

JB400

Quote from: skip68 on November 24, 2013, 11:28:35 PM
Excellent choice stroker's.   Megan Fox.     :drool5: :drool5: :icon_smile_big:  
But I ment guys that are married to a woman stroker.    :nana:
So, if the Mrs. wants to find you, you're hiding out in Caesar's Palace? :popcrn:  Good thing you didn't marry Annie Oakley

http://www.caesarspalace.com/shows/shania-twain.html?creativeproperty=CLV&source=PSx73x4737&site=bing&act=INC&cmp=LAV_CLVVis.ShaniaTwain_BMM&adg=Shania_Twain&kw=+shania_+twain_+las_+vegas_+2013#.UpLZvJV3tjo

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

A383Wing

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

mrsskip68

skip68

skip68

Fred

Sometimes the best laid plans amount to nothing! Just sayin'.

A383Wing

Quote from: skip68 on November 25, 2013, 12:31:13 AM
OK, this thread isn't going like planned.   

well, duh....ya think there Skippy?

wondering how you got outta yer straight jacket that she had you in earlier today

JB400

Someone was busy watching some dumb zombie show instead of doing her job. :nana:

skip68

mrsskip68

I was just informed by the rum drinking pirate not to post in his thread, so this is not a post!

Just an information update!

I need a vacation!  :brickwall:

Stroker: I was watching zombies AND Broncos game! Duh!  :nana:

Fred

skip68

Hey, if you guys got something to say say it. Accept for you Brian.     

JB400

Quote from: skip68 on November 25, 2013, 01:06:57 AM
Hey, if you guys got something to say say it. Accept for you Brian.    
Hey, I think we're smart enough to know better.  She might hurt us :-\

mrsskip68

Be  afraid,......................................very afraid!  :coolgleamA:

Dans 68

Jessica Biel.

Lisa, Chuck has too much damn time on his hands if he starts threads like this. Rein him in. And let us know how you did it.  ;)

Dan

Edit:  O.K., I added a typical photo of her....   ;)
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Fred

I can't say it out loud. Can I whisper it in your ear?