News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Jack Instructions Decal

Started by Tri-Poised, November 27, 2013, 11:52:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pettybird

Quote from: ECS on December 09, 2013, 11:00:14 PM
Quote from: pettybird on December 09, 2013, 10:59:00 PM
better watch out, Stu.  I think we all remember that video where he scared the shit out of his kid while working out.  you don't want to mess with that level of correctness...your head would simply explode.

You're invited too!

to do what, compare decals? 

resq302

Quote from: pettybird on December 09, 2013, 11:00:20 PM
Quote from: ECS on December 09, 2013, 10:54:02 PM

It's easy to see where this is going

and no, I'm pretty fucking sure no one knows where this train wreck is going.

Pettybird,  keep in mind that this is a family site so please watch the language.  I understand people can get "heated" in a discussion as people become passionate in their views however, kids also frequent this site too.  Please be respectful in your language.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Cooter

I guess if jack decals get this heated, good thing we ain't talkin GL decals.... :D
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

JB400

resq302

Quote from: Cooter on December 09, 2013, 11:08:40 PM
I guess if jack decals get this heated, good thing we ain't talkin GL decals.... :D

You mean they weren't painted like the TV show depicted?  Oh boy!   :pity:

Back on topic!   :cheers:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

pettybird

Quote from: resq302 on December 09, 2013, 11:05:21 PM
Quote from: pettybird on December 09, 2013, 11:00:20 PM

It's easy to see where this is going

and no, I'm pretty fucking sure no one knows where this train wreck is going.

Pettybird,  keep in mind that this is a family site so please watch the language.  I understand people can get "heated" in a discussion as people become passionate in their views however, kids also frequent this site too.  Please be respectful in your language.

Does this mean you won't be joining us in KC for Dave's three way cage match of decal comparing? 

moparstuart

Quote from: moparstuart on December 09, 2013, 10:32:31 PM
As i said before if your opinion was that your product was superior then just state it and let your better product speak for its self.
 But no you had to grind it and grind it and belittle people .  Well I dont scare and run off  .

I guess watching TV, listening to the radio or seeing billboards make you extremely upset.  Someone asks you to post a picture of the item you referenced and you consider it being "called out". The fact is that you got caught up in your own trick box and now you want to cry foul and be the poor victim. 

It's easy to see where this is going, so how about you and I meet face to face this weekend to continue this discussion big Stu?  I will be flying into Kansas City this Friday for the weekend and will be happy to meet you any place that is convenient for you! :2thumbs:
10714 w 128th court overland park ks 66213    leave your roids at home
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

RJS

Quote from: Swampwing2 on December 09, 2013, 07:58:48 PM
Quote from: RJS on December 06, 2013, 11:09:08 PM
Quote from: A383Wing on December 06, 2013, 07:50:52 PM
Quote from: RJS on December 06, 2013, 06:07:45 PM
You guy's really didn't know that ECS is the Best at what they do???

Jury is still out..no other examples have been posted

You really have to be kidding me, when I want side stripes for my car I call Performance Car Graphics but when I want correct decals I call ECS.

Are you guys that don't know this new to the hobby?
Ron

RJS, You seem just as full of yourself as ECS. I have been in this hobby since 1986. Owned a couple dozen older Mopars when they were still disposable, and have had my current ride for 19 years which I just got in primer today for the second time in 19 years. Does that make me new to the hobby or are you just another car flipper or body shop that needs to buy decals every month? (I really don't care)  Seriously, your ignorance about others in the hobby is nothing short of amusing. Until now I could not care less who made decals, which is why I opened this thread.  ECS may very well have the perfect decals but there are more polite ways to prove it.   Showing was a great idea, calling others out was childish. We all have our opinions. Now I know the competitors will fool pretty much anyone who will look at my car and still be presentable. I will leave the ECS ones for those guys who need to brag about how correct their decals are.  
This is still a hobby for some of us, including me, obviously not for others, including you.

So, to get this thread back on track, is there anyone else that makes decals (including stripes that PCG apparently does well) that 99.99% of the people at car shows will never be able to tell the difference of how correct they are?  I will need a full set inside and out soon and can only guess that ECS charges hemi prices for his.  

SwampThing
You just took a personal attack at me not the other way around. 1986 huh?  Wow!  YearOne and Jim Osbourne would be perfect for a PUTZ like you. :smilielol:

resq302

Sorry, I have to work this weekend and on Sun have a birthday party for my two girls.  As much as I would love to meet Dave in person and meet others from this board, I have to give priority to my main job and my kids.  Have fun everyone though.   :cheers:
Brian

held1823

more of the same

....said every forum that someone isn't banned from
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

resq302

Quote from: RJS on December 09, 2013, 11:18:25 PM
Quote from: Swampwing2 on December 09, 2013, 07:58:48 PM
Quote from: RJS on December 06, 2013, 11:09:08 PM
Quote from: A383Wing on December 06, 2013, 07:50:52 PM
Quote from: RJS on December 06, 2013, 06:07:45 PM
You guy's really didn't know that ECS is the Best at what they do???

Jury is still out..no other examples have been posted

You really have to be kidding me, when I want side stripes for my car I call Performance Car Graphics but when I want correct decals I call ECS.

Are you guys that don't know this new to the hobby?
Ron

RJS, You seem just as full of yourself as ECS. I have been in this hobby since 1986. Owned a couple dozen older Mopars when they were still disposable, and have had my current ride for 19 years which I just got in primer today for the second time in 19 years. Does that make me new to the hobby or are you just another car flipper or body shop that needs to buy decals every month? (I really don't care)  Seriously, your ignorance about others in the hobby is nothing short of amusing. Until now I could not care less who made decals, which is why I opened this thread.  ECS may very well have the perfect decals but there are more polite ways to prove it.   Showing was a great idea, calling others out was childish. We all have our opinions. Now I know the competitors will fool pretty much anyone who will look at my car and still be presentable. I will leave the ECS ones for those guys who need to brag about how correct their decals are. 
This is still a hobby for some of us, including me, obviously not for others, including you.

So, to get this thread back on track, is there anyone else that makes decals (including stripes that PCG apparently does well) that 99.99% of the people at car shows will never be able to tell the difference of how correct they are?  I will need a full set inside and out soon and can only guess that ECS charges hemi prices for his. 

You just took a personal attack at me not the other way around. 1986 huh?  Wow!  YearOne and Jim Osbourne would be perfect for a PUTZ like you. :smilielol:

Now, now, Ron.  You have it totally inAccurate!  They are the victims and not you!  You selfish arrogant bastard!   :smilielol:
Brian

held1823

Quote from: resq302 on December 09, 2013, 11:22:11 PM

You selfish arrogant bastard!  

why do you think this is any more acceptable than the word you took offense to, for a kid-friendly site?
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

ECS

You have to laugh RJ.  I guarantee these guys would rather walk through a lions's den wearing a pork chop suit than meet me for a nice cozy lunch.  If someone were to invite them to a pie eating contest however, they might actually have a chance!  :2thumbs:
TIME WILL INEVITABLY UNCOVER DISHONESTY AND LIES!

RJS

Now this has become some funny S--&!!! :nana:

None of you guy's would last a minute on Yellow Bullet!

resq302

Quote from: held1823 on December 09, 2013, 11:25:42 PM

why do you think this is any more acceptable than the word you took offense to, for a kid-friendly site?

Held,  if you are going to quote me, quote the whole thing!  As you failed to incorporate, I posted the  :smilielol: after the word I used.  Yes, I do use that word around my kids instead of the F bomb or other more vulgar words.

At least RJS "bleeped" out his words and kept it clean.
Brian

moparstuart

Quote from: ECS on December 09, 2013, 11:28:31 PM

You have to laugh RJ.  I guarantee these guys would rather walk through a lions's den wearing a pork chop suit than meet me for a nice cozy lunch.  If someone were to invite them to a pie eating contest however, they might actually have a chance!  :2thumbs:
class act  ,  and you keep digging  :rotz: :rotz: :rotz: :rotz:   of course you are so much better then everyone .   You just cant stop can you
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

pettybird

Quote from: resq302 on December 09, 2013, 11:32:28 PM

Held,  if you are going to quote me, quote the whole thing!  As you failed to incorporate, I posted the  :smilielol: after the word I used.  Yes, I do use that word around my kids instead of the F bomb or other more vulgar words.

Well ain't you just classy.  Here...I'll take another crack at it.  I have no idea where this fucking :smilielol: train wreck of a thread is going.

ECS

Quote from: RJS on December 09, 2013, 11:29:48 PM
None of you guy's would last a minute on Yellow Bullet!

They also wouldn't last a minuet away from the safety of their key boards!

You think it's bad on other sites RJ, get a load of the commercial I linked below.  They actually showed the name of the vendor they are competing with!  (I think I should boycott every eating establishment that offers their products.)  Can you believe how rude this commercial comes across?  I almost had to cover my eyes from the hideous message that it conveyed. 

Beware.....viewer discretion is advised.  Some scenes may be inappropriate for mental midgets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fx08gQ3XyQM
TIME WILL INEVITABLY UNCOVER DISHONESTY AND LIES!

resq302

Quote from: pettybird on December 09, 2013, 11:52:43 PM

Well ain't you just classy.  Here...I'll take another crack at it.  I have no idea where this fucking :smilielol: train wreck of a thread is going.

I wouldn't call myself classy, just refined or educated.  :2thumbs:  By the way, thanks for reassuring what I had thought.
Brian

held1823

so had he typed " fucking :smilielol: " , it would have been ok.

thank you for the clarification
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

resq302

Quote from: held1823 on December 09, 2013, 11:59:47 PM

so had he typed " fucking :smilielol: " , it would have been ok.

thank you for the clarification

Oh, yeh, absolutely.   ::)  NOT.   I have yet to see one prime time TV channel air the F bomb yet the word bastard has been on numerous shows.  Heck, even the Bible references "bastards" in Hebrew 12:8 and Deuteronomy 23:2.  Nice to see that this thread has turned into an F-bomb fest.   

Can we please get back to the topic here now about decals?
Brian