News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fast and Furious Star Paul Walker (all around car guy) Dies in Porsche Accident

Started by TUFCAT, November 30, 2013, 11:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

I can't believe it.  How tragic.  And to think he was a passenger. Should have been behind the wheel.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

4cruzin

My wife told me the news . . . Weird she would know before me . . . Sad situation for sure!   We both agreed we liked him as an actor! Sad to lose your life as a passenger . . .
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

myk

Say what you will about his acting or his movies; this is tragic no matter how you look at it.  Godspeed Paul Walker, thanks for the "fast" times...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

TPR

Never actually watched an entire F&F film, but still sad news. Sounded like a pretty stand up bloke.
R.I.P.
TPR
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 - UU1 Light Blue Metallic
www.tr440.com

TUFCAT

Very sad. People can say what they want about his movies but he always seemed like cool guy, in a real sort of way.

Ghoste

Very sad.  I've driven a few of those model Porsche and I can tell you they scream, not a car for someone not paying attention or up to the demands of it.

JB400

That is sad.  I wonder what they'll do about F&F7?  It's still being filmed

polywideblock

how ironic , what was that other car guys name  that died to young in a Porsche   ?

R.I.P. paul   

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

JB400

Quote from: polywideblock on December 01, 2013, 12:52:51 AM
how ironic , what was that other car guys name  that died to young in a Porsche   ?

R.I.P. paul  
James Dean  The original Rebel without a Cause

Fred

how ironic , what was that other car guys name  that died to young in a Porsche   ?

This is getting off subject but do you remember back in the late 80's or early 90's some young girl won tattslotto, bought herself a Porsche, crashed it and died.

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on December 01, 2013, 12:53:29 AM

R.I.P. paul  
James Dean  The original Rebel without a Cause

But he was only 24 approx.

chargerman69

So sad, big tragic for his family and friends. His F&F crew most be taken this the hardest

hemi-hampton

Quote from: Fred on December 01, 2013, 12:56:33 AM

This is getting off subject but do you remember back in the late 80's or early 90's some young girl won tattslotto, bought herself a Porsche, crashed it and died.

Whats a tattslotto?

myk

"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

C_stripes

Wow, I am saddened by this. From what I have heard, Paul has always been a charitable person. I really enjoy the F&F films and I know this really hurt the franchise, not that that is the point. I feel bad for his family and the people in his life's. I hope that his charity will live on.

RIP Paul Walker

I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

Fred

Quote from: hemi-hampton on December 01, 2013, 01:18:28 AM

Whats a tattslotto?

It's the lottery. Need 6 numbers to win the jackpot

JB400

Quote from: Fred on December 01, 2013, 01:26:21 AM

how ironic , what was that other car guys name  that died to young in a Porsche   ?

Whats a tattslotto?

The equivalent to U.S. Powerball and Megamillions

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

hemi-hampton

They just call it Lotto here in Michigan. Didn't realize you were out of the Country. Back on Subject, I liked Paul Walker in that Trucker Movie, That was a good one. Anybody know which movie I'm talking about?

hemi-hampton

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on December 01, 2013, 01:27:33 AM
Quote from: Fred on December 01, 2013, 01:26:21 AM

Whats a tattslotto?

The equivalent to U.S. Powerball and Megamillions

Actually we also have a powerball (Thursday nights)  We call it Tattslotto because its run by Tattasalls

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

68 CHARGER R/T

Baldwinvette77

That is pretty depressing, i'm probably 1 of maybe 2 people here that actually loved the F&F movies, thats what i know him from  :rotz: