News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WIW rough Daytona clone?

Started by Brads70, December 08, 2013, 07:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamieZ

Are those hood pins.....on the trunk?    :-\

Brads70

Quote from: Mopar4me on May 11, 2014, 12:27:19 PM
Quote from: Lighthorseman on May 11, 2014, 11:39:52 AM
Quote from: petercharger on May 11, 2014, 09:59:46 AM
What state is the white challenger

...Or perhaps, "What Province" might be the better question.  Looks like a Canadian-style cigarette package on the floor.

I'd say it's probably in Ontario. Looks like Ontario plate on the Charger and the small engine repair business van is located in Barrie Ontario.

Yep that's my van, car(s)are  in Ontario. I have no idea why the Cuda has hood pins in the trunk?  My buddy is most likely buying the Challenger.

djcarguy

Brads70

Nothing new... (Daytona) still not for sale. The Challenger needs EVERYTHING , every panel, literally!. It's a 318 car with a few cool parts added. My buddy passed on it @5k. The Cuda is in worse shape than the Challenger.  :icon_smile_big:  Another issue is getting an ownership/title as they are in his brothers name and he has.... well lets just say he has "issues"  :silly: :image_294343: