News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Worried about the lotto

Started by ws23rt, December 16, 2013, 07:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ws23rt

When the lotto gets big I start to worry. A charger fan could win and have a leg up to own way too many.

On the other hand for all of you that may be looking to recoup a big investment this might be it.

I'm mixed with how I feel about the lotto.  For now the pay off is not high enough to buy in. :Twocents:  OOps I spent two cents to talk about it :shruggy:

68X426

The winner could buy every member's car here. Corner the market, own the entire fleet.

God knows what Skip would do with it. :eek2:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

daveco

I think the lotto is a plague on society.

...I bought a ticket :-\
R/Tree

C_stripes

If I win, I will buy every daytona possible and sit them out in the field next to my giant ass shop. Then I would buy a 71 HEMI 'cuda and totaly modify it into a 70's cruiser.
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

skip68

Quote from: 68X426 on December 16, 2013, 07:56:57 PM

I'd buy Lisa some brand new boobies.     :drool5:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Cooter

True somebody's gotta win most times, but my experience is its usually older folks that already have plenty money.
I'm a bettin man, but I only bet on a sure thing. My luck, I'd hit the jackpot for 50 million and 49 1/2  million other people would too.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

A383Wing

I'm really surprised you ain't dead yet, Skippy  :D

I guess she has to have a sense of humor to put up with you, huh? Wonder how long it will be before her limit is reached?   :rofl:

ws23rt

Quote from: Cooter on December 16, 2013, 10:06:50 PM
True somebody's gotta win most times, but my experience is its usually older folks that already have plenty money.
I'm a bettin man, but I only bet on a sure thing. My luck, I'd hit the jackpot for 50 million and 49 1/2  million other people would too.

It's funny you mentioned that.  I recall a group of people invested a bunch in a local lottery once. They bought all the numbers and had to share the pot with another winner :lol:  It was a big hit for them :slap:

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: skip68 on December 16, 2013, 09:58:26 PM
Quote from: 68X426 on December 16, 2013, 07:56:57 PM

I'd buy Lisa some brand new boobies.     :drool5:

We're gonna need to see before and after shots on this one. :scope:

daveco

Lets just go ahead and get the before shots out of the way :D
R/Tree

BrianShaughnessy

If and when I ever win the lotto worrying about buying up more old Chargers isn't gonna be high on my list of priorities...   :Twocents:
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Chargen69

if i ever won, i'd be on a cruise for 6 months

ACUDANUT

Let's face it, buying a lotto ticket is a self imposed tax.  Why bother.

bull

I won!!!

I got high score on my cell phone Yahtzee game!

ACUDANUT

I saved my money.  :boogie:
Nobody in our state won anyway.

warpspeed

A farm in the country, big ass shop to work on my Mopars all the time.  That is when I am not just crusing.  Can't get enough driving of my cars now.  Man, what a dream.  I won't buy a ticket.  Someone in SC hit all but one and got a million.  Last month someone hit the big one at a gas station a mile away.  The station received $50,000 for their part and they gave away hot dogs and coke to us suckers who didn't win.  Yea!!!!

ACUDANUT

I have wasted more money on the lottery, and for what, Nothing. :brickwall:

warpspeed