News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Congrads to our new Mod....hemigeno!!

Started by Just 6T9 CHGR, March 06, 2006, 01:01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just 6T9 CHGR

Congrads to Geno, our new Aero car section Mod!! :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

hemi68charger

WoooHoo !!!

You go boy !!!!

Hip Hip Horray !!! for Geno.........   :cheers:

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

hemigeno

Thanks guys,

It's more like "Mod-In-Training", as I currently haven't the foggiest notion what this entails just yet...

At least Chris, Neil and Troy will have someone else to blame now if things go wrong   :P

hemi68charger

Now, I do have a reputation for getting threads locked on moparts now.. Hopefully I won't have you do that too much...    :devil:              or is that    :angel:

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

694spdRT

1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Blown70

hotrod98

Thanks for making our new world a better place... :icon_smile_big:

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Steve P.

Congrats Geno.. I'll try not to give you any grief.... :devil:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

greenpigs

:icon_smile_big:

Well you won't see me in this section much, consider yourself lucky.

Welcome to the world of Mod
;)
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

BigBlockSam

congrats Geno. don't worry , theres never any problems in the wing car threads. Rene

:smilielol:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: greenpigs on March 06, 2006, 05:57:57 PM

;)

:haha:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

hemigeno

Thanks again, everyone!!  

Quote from: BigBlockSam on March 06, 2006, 06:09:31 PM
congrats Geno. don't worry , theres never any problems in the wing car threads. Rene

:smilielol:

Rene, I hear ya.

Maybe by having our own Aero "home" there won't be as many messes to clean up.  I can always hope, anyway...

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on March 06, 2006, 06:40:01 PM
Quote from: greenpigs on March 06, 2006, 05:57:57 PM

;)

:haha:

Sounds like the voice of experience talking there...  Oh boy...

Ghoste

So now instead of "Geno sleeps with the fishes" it'll be "don't go fishing with Geno"?

Chris G.

Alright Geno!! :yesnod:  Keep these Aero nutjobs in line, and you'll soon be policing the off-topic section.  :thumbs:

ps- Did you make this a sticky, or was it your ego that did it?  :nana: :cheers:

firefighter3931

68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Old Moparz

Let's test his abilities with some really dirty pictures.  :D

Congrats Geno! :2thumbs:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

hemigeno

Quote from: Old Moparz on March 06, 2006, 09:12:17 PM
Let's test his abilities with some really dirty pictures.  :D

Congrats Geno! :2thumbs:

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on March 06, 2006, 07:22:24 PM
Alright Geno!! :yesnod:  Keep these Aero nutjobs in line, and you'll soon be policing the off-topic section.  :thumbs:

ps- Did you make this a sticky, or was it your ego that did it?  :nana: :cheers:

Quote from: Ghoste on March 06, 2006, 07:09:26 PM
So now instead of "Geno sleeps with the fishes" it'll be "don't go fishing with Geno"?

This is gonna be fun...  real fun...   If I keep telling myself that, it'll make it true, right??

69_500

Congrats there Geno.

You'll do fine, make sure you keep people like me in line.

wetfeetmi

Some of the fiestiest threads I have read have been from Aerodudes. It will be alright, though! We have come to our senses. Rick

Charger_Fan

Geez, I miss a day here & look what happens! Congrats, Geno!! :boogie:

You know...if my kids went unsupervised long enough, I'm sure they could have their bathroom looking just like this in a month. :puke:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

PocketThunder

thats what any guys college house bathroom looks like.....  our shower got so slimey at the bottom it was almost un-useable....  :devil:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger Aficionado

Con Grad U Ma Lations...  Great to have somone with so much knowlege on this board! 

Brock Samson

first thing a mod has to do is clean the bathroom, Too bad it had to be Oldmoparts'...  :P  git to it!
Seriously congrats Geno! It  Couldn't happen to a nicer guy, knowlagable too!  :yesnod: