News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68-69 charger headlight hose kit

Started by sneezi, December 25, 2013, 01:38:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sneezi

Hi Guys

Anyone seen these headlight hose kits for chargers for sale recently.
Have they been rereleased?
I believe 69bfan has them for $185
valleyvintage on ebay has them for $240

Can anybody shed some light on this item.
thanks

Ghoste

Troy

Me? Whenever I posted about them (several years ago) it was a Group Buy through Bill Allphin at A+M High Tech. Since then, those kits have gone out of production. However, 69bfan is the manufacturer and recently did post that he had enough materials left to do a few more. These had the correct style hoses with the proper markings.

I have no idea what valleyvintage is selling. I know a lot of people will be happy if those are correct!

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Ghoste

It has been some years hasn't it?  Maybe its time for another group buy?

69bfan

I currently have 2 kits left from the 14 that I had made up for the 68 to 69 Chargers and have 1 left for the wing cars.  Of the 12 sets that I have sold, I have yet to hear any negative comments and have asked all buyers to let me know there thoughts on the kits.  I have the ability to make up some more kits after getting the firewall grommet back in production and also have the vacuum hose kits available for those who would need vacuum lines for A/C equipped cars.  Any and all information on this project would be appreciated. Thanks, Richard
Restoration Parts and Materials
Weatherstripping is our specialty, but we stock a wide assortment of restoration needs.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com

Ghoste

So what kind of numbers do you need to make it worthwhile to gear up for more?

sneezi

Dans 68

Quote from: 69bfan on December 25, 2013, 04:23:48 PM
I currently have 2 kits left from the 14 that I had made up for the 68 to 69 Chargers and have 1 left for the wing cars.  Of the 12 sets that I have sold, I have yet to hear any negative comments and have asked all buyers to let me know there thoughts on the kits.  I have the ability to make up some more kits after getting the firewall grommet back in production and also have the vacuum hose kits available for those who would need vacuum lines for A/C equipped cars.  Any and all information on this project would be appreciated. Thanks, Richard

Richard, put me down for one of these kits. Thanks.

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

DadsCharger00

Quote from: Dans 68 on December 26, 2013, 09:05:35 PM

Dan

I'd be interested  :cheers:

Hard Charger

I bought one set from Richard when Troy bought his two sets a couple months ago.

delivered as he said and they look great.

I did see someone selling these kits in there e-store last week, don't remember the store name. Maybe Mr.Mopar.

bill440rt

Quote from: DadsCharger00 on December 27, 2013, 03:22:14 PM
Quote from: Dans 68 on December 26, 2013, 09:05:35 PM

Dan

I'd be interested  :cheers:

Me too!  :yesnod:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

green69rt