News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger script in EPS or Vector file.

Started by Indygenerallee, December 27, 2013, 12:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indygenerallee

Guy's I am looking for a classic 68-74 "Charger" script in a EPS or Vector file, I have a vinyl plotter and want to make stencils so I can paint the Charger script on the fenders and deck lid on the wife's 06 Charger when I spray the FC7 and do the Charger script in silver then spray the clear.
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

hatersaurusrex

[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

Indygenerallee

Thanks hatersaurus!! Where did you find that!! I spent about 3 hours searching last night I did get a few cool old Mopar logo's and the corporate "Dodge" logo that was on the race Daytonas! I just loaded it up in the Flexi8.5 and printed one out for a test had some bright red in the plotter already, the "R/T" did not print but It's exactly what I wanted!! Im gonna have fun with that one!! I have some cool mirror diamond plate vinyl and I am going to print a huge one out and it's going on my Matco toolbox!! This one is about 13" long and if anyone want's a decal I can make them in any color I need to find the "DAYTONA" font as well, and if anyone can find a 69 Superbee logo in a eps file I would like to print a few of those. This decal is yours if you want it hatersaurus just PM me your address..    

IMAG1581 by indygenerallee1, on Flickr

Indygenerallee

I fiddled around with making a "DAYTONA" Stripe font, came close as I could without real measurements I had to elongate the letters and raise the Y way up.

IMAG1583 by indygenerallee1, on Flickr

ODZKing

Bob T

Looks good mate.
Need a whole line of Indy Charger toolbox decals in the shops for next Xmas  :icon_smile_big:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

hatersaurusrex

At brandsoftheworld.com. They have logos for all kinds of stuff in eps form.   I had a t-shirt business several years ago and I'd take logos and modify them in Adobe Illustrator, so I used it quite heavily.   Might even be more Mopar stuff, I never really looked.

hatersaurusrex