News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Lets talk radiators.

Started by Charger4404spd, January 14, 2014, 07:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myk

I think I found it: section 7-5 and 7-6.  Looks like the Hemi cars came with the 'aux cooler.  The flow diagram is hard to read, but it definitely corroborates what you were telling us about the front line being the "out" and the farther back line as being the "return" line. 
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

Ghoste

RECHRGD

Quote from: myk on January 24, 2014, 09:11:22 AM
Quote from: RECHRGD on January 23, 2014, 09:28:10 PM
Ordered it today...  I'm sure it will be fine.  They are made in China, nothing but good reviews though.....

You keep us updated now, ya hear?

Got it installed along with a shroud from Mancini Racing.  Started it up today and it held steady at 180 degrees after the t-stat opened and idling for a half an hour.  Even though it was barely 60 degrees, I think this radiator will cool much better than its predecessor.
13.53 @ 105.32

Charger4404spd

I ended up buying a Griffin from Summit for $219. Two rows of 1 1/4" :2thumbs: