News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Jerry Narramore

Started by 69_500, January 20, 2014, 08:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Quote from: Jerry C500 on February 03, 2014, 11:59:35 AM
Dear Friends:  I have never posted anything so not sure this will get to you.  But, I just wanted to thank everyone for their tremendous comments about Jerry.  He enjoyed each of you so very much and all the time spent at the car shows and events.  Our lives are richer for having you all as friends.  I hope we can stay in touch.  Many thanks also to those of you who were able to come for Jerry's visitation/funeral and for your prayers, cards, and flowers.  I know you all would have been here if possible.  Take care.  Love, Ann.

Ann,
if on the off chance you come back here, thank you so much for publicly acknowledging our heartfelt thoughts and disbelief.  Jerry IS a super guy and man. May God bless you further and give comfort to you and your family with his passing.....

Good Bless you..
Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

69_500

Thanks for the post Ann.

Like I told you earlier today, we are keeping you in our prayers at the Liebrandt house.

You have my number, if you need anything, give me a ring. Anything at all.

moparstuart

Quote from: Jerry C500 on February 03, 2014, 11:59:35 AM
Dear Friends:  I have never posted anything so not sure this will get to you.  But, I just wanted to thank everyone for their tremendous comments about Jerry.  He enjoyed each of you so very much and all the time spent at the car shows and events.  Our lives are richer for having you all as friends.  I hope we can stay in touch.  Many thanks also to those of you who were able to come for Jerry's visitation/funeral and for your prayers, cards, and flowers.  I know you all would have been here if possible.  Take care.  Love, Ann.
If you need anything at all Ann please dont hesitate to ask .   Our prayers are with you .    :angel: :angel: :angel:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

3--Daytona

Hi Annie,,You did fine posting, better than me, I allways forget to spell check.
Hope you are doing as well as possible, we all love you,and think about you. You know where Pearl street is and you know the phone no,, don't hesitate!!!!!