DodgeCharger.com Forum
September 22, 2019, 01:56:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: I have updated the list of DodgeCharger.com shirts!

Home   Help Calendar Login Register Chat  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm making another batch of the daytona wing braces.  (Read 2673 times)
hotrod98
Old Timer

www.maniacmusclecars.com

« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2006, 09:19:11 AM »

I assume mine made it or at least the delivery confirmations says so. Check has not cleared the bank.....What you waiting for Larry icon_smile_big
Tom,
Your payment has been received and I ordered the pieces this morning. The fab shop is going to call me back and give me a delivery date. They talked like they could get them out pretty quick. I hope to weld them the same day that I pick them up from the fab shop and with a little luck, I might get started shipping them out later this week or at least early next week. I'll post the progress on this thread.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams
Blown70
Old Timer

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2006, 10:53:19 AM »

I assume mine made it or at least the delivery confirmations says so. Check has not cleared the bank.....What you waiting for Larry icon_smile_big
Tom,
Your payment has been received and I ordered the pieces this morning. The fab shop is going to call me back and give me a delivery date. They talked like they could get them out pretty quick. I hope to weld them the same day that I pick them up from the fab shop and with a little luck, I might get started shipping them out later this week or at least early next week. I'll post the progress on this thread.

I hope you do not think I was rushing you?  I was just hoping you would wonder by the bank. 

BIG THANKS FOR DOING THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom
hotrod98
Old Timer

www.maniacmusclecars.com

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2006, 11:03:28 AM »

Didn't think that at all. Even though I'm not building any braces for me this time, I still get a little excited when doing anything that has to do with Daytonas. Heck, I had a dream this morning that I saw 4 Daytonas driving around here in town. We have a lot of muscle cars around here, but only one wing car and it's a real Superbird...no Daytonas.   Roll Eyes

Charles Addams
BigBlockSam
Old Timer

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2006, 11:16:35 AM »

so your dreaming about wing cars, welcome to the club  icon_smile_cool

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img
hotrod98
Old Timer

www.maniacmusclecars.com

« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2006, 01:48:44 PM »

I wonder what Dr. Freud would have said about my dreaming about Daytonas and not the Superbirds. Maybe I associate myself with chargers more so than runners. Grin

Charles Addams
hotrod98
Old Timer

www.maniacmusclecars.com

« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2006, 01:52:37 PM »

Oh yeah, I forgot...the daytona wing brace parts have been ordered.

Charles Addams
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: