News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I'm making another batch of the daytona wing braces.

Started by hotrod98, March 08, 2006, 09:59:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hotrod98

Quote from: Blown70 on March 27, 2006, 10:03:21 AM
I assume mine made it or at least the delivery confirmations says so. Check has not cleared the bank.....What you waiting for Larry :icon_smile_big:
Tom,
Your payment has been received and I ordered the pieces this morning. The fab shop is going to call me back and give me a delivery date. They talked like they could get them out pretty quick. I hope to weld them the same day that I pick them up from the fab shop and with a little luck, I might get started shipping them out later this week or at least early next week. I'll post the progress on this thread.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Blown70

Quote from: hotrod98 on March 27, 2006, 10:19:11 AM
Quote from: Blown70 on March 27, 2006, 10:03:21 AM
I assume mine made it or at least the delivery confirmations says so. Check has not cleared the bank.....What you waiting for Larry :icon_smile_big:
Tom,
Your payment has been received and I ordered the pieces this morning. The fab shop is going to call me back and give me a delivery date. They talked like they could get them out pretty quick. I hope to weld them the same day that I pick them up from the fab shop and with a little luck, I might get started shipping them out later this week or at least early next week. I'll post the progress on this thread.

I hope you do not think I was rushing you?  I was just hoping you would wonder by the bank. 

BIG THANKS FOR DOING THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom

hotrod98

Didn't think that at all. Even though I'm not building any braces for me this time, I still get a little excited when doing anything that has to do with Daytonas. Heck, I had a dream this morning that I saw 4 Daytonas driving around here in town. We have a lot of muscle cars around here, but only one wing car and it's a real Superbird...no Daytonas.   ::)

Charles Addams

BigBlockSam

so your dreaming about wing cars, welcome to the club  :icon_smile_cool:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hotrod98

I wonder what Dr. Freud would have said about my dreaming about Daytonas and not the Superbirds. Maybe I associate myself with chargers more so than runners. ;D

Charles Addams

hotrod98

Oh yeah, I forgot...the daytona wing brace parts have been ordered.

Charles Addams