News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Door Assembly

Started by 19Charger69, February 28, 2014, 09:17:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

19Charger69

I'm in the process of assembling 69 Charger door jigsaw puzzle. Where can I buy the plastic washers that go through the vent window glass and under the vent window pivots and the clips to hold the stainless steel exterior trim at the top of the door? Also I have two white plastic wedges that I can't identify. They are about 3/4" by 1 1/4" and have the part #3440 428-82750, #3440 429-82750 molded in them. Thanks in advance for your help guys.

NHCharger

72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

bull

If you've got a decent hardware store in town you can use plastic or vinyl spacers and washers for the vent window pivot. I used a spacer for inside the glass and two washers sandwiched on the outsides under the chrome. I also traded out the factory screw for a stainless one that's a little longer than stock since the washers are thicker than OE.