News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hickok 45

Started by WINGMAN, March 02, 2014, 09:10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WINGMAN

Any one besides me enjoy watching Hickok 45. Tons of gun talk from a good ol boy.  :yesnod: (Wingman)
69 Daytona XX29L9B409032 , 02 Ram Cummins,

myk

Indeed.  Before I made my final buying decisions on some guns I consulted his videos.  My personal favorites are his videos on the Beretta 92F and the Colt M4 with the Slide Fire stock.  Which reminds me, I still need to get that Slide Fire stock...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

stripedelete

Hickok's great!

Especially love the fact that he can't empty a magazine without laughing.

myk

I wish I could just walk into my backyard and start plinking away...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

Cooter

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

charge69

Great videos with "real world" information. I just wish I could, also, have a range in my backyard and shoot as good as he does!

Lighthorseman

I'd like to see him shoot it out with that FPS Russia kid.  :slap:

myk

Question though: has he ever had anything BAD to say about a firearm? 

stripedelete

Quote from: myk on March 03, 2014, 10:41:06 AM
Question though: has he ever had anything BAD to say about a firearm? 

No.  And I think I even heard him say that he won't trash any gun.   But, as I'm sure you have picked up on after the watching enough videos,  you do start to hear what he's not saying or how he articulates clunky features, accuracy, materials, etc..

WINGMAN

Any one know his real name?
69 Daytona XX29L9B409032 , 02 Ram Cummins,

Chargerguy74

Big fan. Is he ever impressive with the Glocks!
WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002