News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Removing bench seat from 69 Charger

Started by TonyN, April 20, 2014, 03:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyN

Hello all,

How do I remove the rear bench seat from my 69 Charger?

I really only need to remove the bench/lower part, but if you include the instructions for the upper part, that would be great to have on file.

Thanks,

Tony

kab69440

Open the door, slide the front seat forward and put the heel of your hand at the bottom of the frame and push forward real hard. When it clears the hook, lift up. Repeat on opposite side. Pull the seat out.  Remove the two bolts at the bottom of the seatback and then push up.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

TonyN

Thanks Kab.

I had an uninvited guest spend the winter in the cushioning of the seat, and now he needs to get evicted.

Tony