News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Headlight harness...WTH?

Started by J-440, April 21, 2014, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-440

This is weird.  I have a harness for my 68 from Year One with all original hoses and wiring.  I have 3 female plugs that have 3 prong slots and then there is 1 plug with a 2 prong slot.  My bulbs are HID lights with halos and all 4 of them are 3 prong males. You can see the dilemma.  What am I missing? :shruggy: 
68 R/T, 440/727 6-speed, SC G-machine...black suede

fy469rtse

2 head lights originally 3 prong , the other two were orininally 2 prong,
your inners only came on with high beam, no problem you can change plug ends and loop the extra wire so you have all 4 doing double duty , high beam and low, just relay your head lights or head light switch wont cope with the extra load

J-440

Aight brother, I appreciate the help.  I like the look of all 4 coming on at once anyway. :icon_smile_big:
68 R/T, 440/727 6-speed, SC G-machine...black suede

fy469rtse

Me too , four better than two , I've got me some new hi tech 6000 candle watt led globes I'm wanting to try out , half of that on low beam