News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Modern Bullitt build

Started by keepat, April 30, 2014, 04:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keepat

Quote from: DanielG on October 30, 2020, 07:25:06 PM
Tell me more about your headlights.  Did you need to modify the buckets to accept the deep headlight?  Ballast required?  Brand?  Wiring? I was thinking of upgrading mine.

The headlights made by Delta. Hi/lo beam PN 153094 and Hi beam PN 153093. They required cutting the hole in the headlight bucket about a 1/4" larger, and they are plugged in ready.
Pat

WHITE AND RED 69

Looks so clean with the bumper bolts gone!   :drool5:

Excellent work as always!
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

keepat

Quote from: WHITE AND RED 69 on October 31, 2020, 05:32:18 PM
Looks so clean with the bumper bolts gone!   :drool5:

Excellent work as always!

It's such a discrete change along with narrowing the bumpers that most people don't see.
Thanks!
Pat

WhiteOnGreen

And the super clean shape without chrome bolts.
I amaze your skill and this absolut perfect build, being honest I sometimes look for any defect but I can't find them  :lol:

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 6T8440 on October 30, 2020, 05:42:44 PM
I noticed McQ on the wall over looking your build ~ I am sure he would approve of the updates.
No kidding, I imagine 'ol Steve would have definitely given an enthusiastic :2thumbs: to how this project is turning out. Way to go Pat, this car is definitely beyond the pale.  :coolgleamA:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

orange383

That bumper looks so good Pat. It's the details and the workmanship that make this car!

keepat

Quote from: WhiteOnGreen on November 01, 2020, 11:36:04 AM
And the super clean shape without chrome bolts.
I amaze your skill and this absolut perfect build, being honest I sometimes look for any defect but I can't find them  :lol:

If you're looking for a defect, in some of the pictures you can see my reflection ;-)
Thank!

Quote from: Charger_Fan on November 02, 2020, 03:25:04 AM
Quote from: 6T8440 on October 30, 2020, 05:42:44 PM
I noticed McQ on the wall over looking your build ~ I am sure he would approve of the updates.
No kidding, I imagine 'ol Steve would have definitely given an enthusiastic :2thumbs: to how this project is turning out. Way to go Pat, this car is definitely beyond the pale.  :coolgleamA:

Quote from: orange383 on November 04, 2020, 05:07:55 AM
That bumper looks so good Pat. It's the details and the workmanship that make this car!

Thank you gentlemen!
Pat

krops cars

Headlights I used needed no cutting and you can use original connectors. Headlight assemble was glass. Don't get me wrong. This one still looks good.

keepat

To get the hood clearance for the 1968 hemi air cleaner I had to make a custom base and air filter. Started with a cardboard template before making it out of 1/8" aluminum plate.
I think the 1" velocity stacks worked well.
Thanks and happy holidays!
Pat

birdsandbees

Beautiful work as always Pat !! :2thumbs:
1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241
1969 Dart Swinger LM23P9B190885
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
1966 Plymouth Satellite HP2 - 9941 original miles
1964 Dodge 440 62422504487

keepat

crashirv

Pat thank you for sharing the incredible work you are doing I needed this thread to keep me inspired in my charger build. Merry Christmas and happy holidays!!!

keepat

Quote from: crashirv on December 23, 2020, 08:34:31 AM
Pat thank you for sharing the incredible work you are doing I needed this thread to keep me inspired in my charger build. Merry Christmas and happy holidays!!!
Comments like yours keep me inspired;-) Thank you for following along this very slow build.
Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Pat

1970Moparmann

Pat, phenomenal job!    This is a very inspiring build!   I commend you for taking your time and making it perfect!   Merry Christmas! :cheers:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

TexasStroker

Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
www.amarilloareamopars.com
Founder, Lone Star Mopars
www.lonestarmopars.com
Will set-up a regional Charger meet
Contact me for info!

Seabeckredneck

I arrived at this party late and have been reading about all the work you are doing. With all the accolades, it sounds like you are doing some amazing work. I have a question though, I cannot see any photos you are posting. Is there something I need to do? I can see the pics that others have posted in their responses.  :shruggy:
  Thanks!

Seabeckredneck

Quote from: Seabeckredneck on December 28, 2020, 04:48:31 AM
  I arrived at this party late and have been reading about all the work you are doing. With all the accolades, it sounds like you are doing some amazing work. I have a question though, I cannot see any photos you are posting. Is there something I need to do? I can see the pics that others have posted in their responses.  :shruggy:
  Thanks!

I figured out that it must be my work computer that was not loading the photos. I just go home and now I can see the pics. I guess the government doesn't want me to see the awesome work you are doing!

INTMD8

Hell yeah, love that you are running the chrome dome  :cheers:
69 Charger. 438ci Gen2 hemi. Flex fuel. Holley HP efi. 595rwhp 475rwtq

erndog

absolutely perfect love how you ran the lines on the outside of the engine compartment inside fender well very very nice

Charger-Bodie

Is that an aluminum dome air cleaner?
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

keepat

Quote from: Charger-Bodie on January 08, 2021, 03:36:32 PM
Is that an aluminum dome air cleaner?

Yes sir, I bought it from a supplier in Canada. I'm trying to keep the all aluminum theme with the motor, oil pan to air cleaner.

Thank you gentlemen for all the kind words and keeping up with this build.
Pat

Charger-Bodie

I also have the aluminum one on my 68
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

keepat

Quote from: Charger-Bodie on January 09, 2021, 06:27:22 PM
I also have the aluminum one on my 68

Second one I bought from them, got one in 2007 for my Silver Charger

mike69440

Where is the silver charger now?
Would you describe the car?

Thanks