News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

my attempt at cleaning up the interior

Started by c00nhunterjoe, May 01, 2014, 10:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c00nhunterjoe

My seats are old and shot. Im a big guy, 6'3", 240lbs so i decided to do some retro fitting and clean up my old tired interior. Scored a pair of cadillac cts leather seats for the car. Then picked up some vinyl dye and tried my hand at a 2-tone interior. Im not done, but its comingalong nice. I need to dye the dash pad, stripe the rear upper pads, and find a suitable candidate for a rear seat swap.

Ghoste

They should serve you well.  What are the clutch and brake pedal out of?

c00nhunterjoe

Ghoste

No kidding?  They look aftermarket from that angle for some reason.  (to my crappy vision anyway)

twodko

Looks good. I'd paint the bottom door panels semi gloss black.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

ACUDANUT

Quote from: twodko on May 02, 2014, 12:54:17 PM
Looks good. I'd paint the bottom door panels semi gloss black.

Lose the White Seats. Paint the bottom door panels semi gloss black and make it all black inside. :Twocents:
6'3 ? You would be a midget in my family.  :smilielol:

c00nhunterjoe

Lol. The seats are tan. The flash does make them look white.  :eek2: i am planning on painting the bottoms of the door black. You dont see the flaws until its a picture. I can stand there and stare at the car and see nothing but take 2 seconds looking at a picture and i find a dozen things that look out of place.

twodko

Nonetheless I think you did a good job and it looks nice. When you get the dash pad done it'll
have a clean finished look.  :Twocents:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

crj1968

Interior? All I see is the coolest burnout picture ever.   :icon_smile_big:

c00nhunterjoe