News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mystery Wiring Harness...

Started by csx4590, May 02, 2014, 02:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

csx4590

Ordered a new tail light harness and when I pulled out the old one to make sure everything was ok, I found another harness that I can't figure out what it goes to. Hopefully someone can recognize it with the photos. The photos are of all the connectors and male/female ends...

Thanks for any info...

A383Wing

trunk light.....yer gonna have to re-use that one..I don't think they are reproduced

csx4590

If that is what it is, what does it hook into and why so many connectors? I don't mean to offend with all the questions, I am just asking to be sure. I don't recall my car having a trunk light but it's been 10 years since I drove it last. I would think a trunk light would be just a simple one wire plug in to the tail light harness. Thanks again...

b5blue

WHITE AND RED 69

Quote from: b5blue on May 02, 2014, 03:52:29 PM
Console.

:yesnod: This wiring harness runs under the seat toward the drivers side kick panel.  first pic goes to the lights at the console, 3rd pic is the connector at the kick panel, and the 4th pic taps into the dome light.   :2thumbs:
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

A383Wing

yup..my bad...I didn't see one of the pics...was not showing up