News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Question on instrument panel.

Started by keith88, May 03, 2014, 08:26:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keith88

I took out my instrument panel to redue it and noticed that i have no power in the car even to start it, is it true that if i reinstall it that it would come back i take it that it need to be installed to complete the circuit is this correct?
1969 Charger  Orange /black top  (1989) 360 engine stock with added xtreme comp cam and a 4 bbl  , 904 trans/shift kit , 8-1/4 rear.. with general lee accents.

Ghoste

Or connect the two leads that go to the ammeter guage.  All of the power runs through that guy.  Be sure to insulate it if you connect them though because if youdon't and they ground out its going to be ugly.

keith88

Thank you i was wounding if that is was what need to happen i was highly suspect that it was it. :bow: :bow:
1969 Charger  Orange /black top  (1989) 360 engine stock with added xtreme comp cam and a 4 bbl  , 904 trans/shift kit , 8-1/4 rear.. with general lee accents.