News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Buddy seat belt

Started by Ghoste, May 08, 2014, 02:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

Was there a clip for these?

Dino

They had a seat belt?  Never knew that.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Ghoste

Dino

Got a picture by any chance?

Ghoste

I can get one but not at the moment I dont, no.

Dino

No biggie.  I'm curious to see what others have to say.  My 68 was a column car but the buddy seat was long gone.

el dub

Here is a couple of pics. My car was column shift with buddy seat, no console. 68. If anyone has an extra buddy seat hinge, plastic cover, I'm lookin for one. :eyes:
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

Ghoste

Did your car have a clip for the buddy seat buckle?

el dub

Does this help? Not sure what you mean by clip.
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

Ghoste

The ones that go on the bottom edge of the seat to buckle the belt on when not in use and keep them neat and orderly.

bill440rt

There were no seat belt retainer clips on the buddy seat like those on the back seat that I am aware of.

Also interesting, the front seat belts for cars with a buddy seat are the same as those for a bench seat.  :yesnod:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce