News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 white interior

Started by comet_666, May 12, 2014, 01:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

comet_666

Just want to make sure, Pearl white is the brighter white as opposed to regular white for interiors correct?

Troy

Pearl white only came in 68 models (of the 2nd gen Charger). It actually has a pearlescent (rainbow/silver) look to it. For a 69 you just had "white".

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

comet_666

Really? Unless this is wrong? It's for interior paint (Herbs)

Ghoste

I would have thought the other way around on that pic.  My 67 was pearl white on the top but recalling color is a tough thing to do.

comet_666

I'm going to check with Legendary, but it looks like 69-70 SE models had "White"

Troy

Pearl white may have been available during those years for other models - but not Chargers.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

B5 Charger

If you happen to need some 1969 white soft trim dye SEM's Super White is as close as I have ever seen.  It's pretty much a perfect match for the off white color of 1969 Charger interior white.  I'm extremely picky about things and I'm totally satisfied with it.  Matched my new Legendary Interior stuff dead on.  Used it on arm rest pads, upper door pads, seat hinge covers, etc.

ODZKing

69 looks like C6W - white

ODZKing

Looks like a few differnt combinations of white in 68

comet_666