News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

door latch

Started by el dub, May 16, 2014, 11:47:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

el dub

So, do I have something backwards. Is my inside door handle spring assy. backwards. I don't remember seeing the spring. I am also wondering what went in the 2 extra holes in the lower door panel above the two screw holes for the armrest? thanks. lw
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

ODZKing

Got the correct armrest?   :shruggy:

Longer is what I would suggest

A383Wing

yea...you got the wrong armrest on there..should be the 13" one

the 2 other holes are for the alignment pins on the plastic base.

can't see your entire pic at the top, but looks like you got a 9" armrest on there

el dub

Thanks ODZ. Someone should have said, '' put the base on first dummy. ''  :rofl:
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

Lord Warlock

actually the plastic base covers the spring, as shown in the 2nd photo.  but the spring shouldn't show, its next to impossible to install it wrong, although a short armrest might not cover the spring, I don't think the rear armrests would fit the same  holes as the longer fronts.  the handle should sit up against the armrest.   
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.