News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2nd gen guys with rear defrost question

Started by Spartan, March 14, 2006, 08:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spartan

I am putting the rear defrost in my car.  For you guys who have taken theirs out, is the switch supposed to tie into the dash wiring harness and then the wires that go to the defroster plug into the dash harness as well or does it plug direct to the switch.  The manual is a little unclear how it ties together.  I see the light green wire going from the fuse to a 3 prong plug (which the switch has a 3 prong female connector on the end) but later it has a black and white coming down to the motor (it has a 2 prong connecter on it).  The connectors don't go together plus I don't have the wire from the fuse block to the switch. The wiring on this does not seem as clear as the other wiring I have done on it.

Thanks for the help
Over?! its not over until we say it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!...Hell no! and its not over now!..(Germans? Pearl Harbor?...shut up, he's on a roll)