News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Quarter window regulator

Started by Charger4404spd, May 25, 2014, 05:29:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger4404spd

The right side quarter window has been very hard to roll up and down and since I have part of the interior out to install Dynamat, I thought it was a good time to investigate. If you will notice on the pics, one of the arms is bent pretty bad. Not sure if it is made this way or I actually bent it trying to roll the window down. So is this the normal shape or is it bent? :icon_smile_big:

A383Wing

nope...not normal....should be straight...

Charger4404spd

Dino

Dayum!  What did you have for breakfast that day?!?   :lol:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Charger4404spd

:icon_smile_big: HoneyNut Cherrios!

I was able to fix, getting it back in was a PITA, just waiting on the roller to get here from Rick at Laysons.

Dino

I need to try those cheerios.   :icon_smile_big:

Yeah the metal is pretty easy to work with, the install...not so much.

I have been putting off swapping mine for power regs because I know the car will be out of commission for a long time again.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

rick@laysons

Quote from: Charger4404spd on May 28, 2014, 08:29:26 PM
:icon_smile_big: HoneyNut Cherrios!

I was able to fix, getting it back in was a PITA, just waiting on the roller to get here from Rick at Laysons.

Your rollers are already in the mail....delivery confirmation number says they should be showing up on your end in a day or two.

Thanks,
Rick

Charger4404spd