News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Turn Signal delete plates

Started by 1charger69, May 30, 2014, 09:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1charger69

Just testing the waters here.....but I have  fabbed up a couple sets  mostly because I need a set for my car.   Anyway these are top notch I made with aircraft aluminum for the plates.  I used the measurements from an original set......I'm set up in my shop to make more.....    Just wanted to see what the market is like and what you guys would think would be a fair price to sell for.....let me know your thoughts good bad or ugly! ☺

Private message me if there's an interest or questions or photos. ...

Thx Jay

JB400

Have to think about it being mine are missing :scratchchin:

:popcrn:

jaak

There use to be a member on here that made them out of steel, but I don't think he makes them anymore. He sold me a set for 25 bucks. How much would your aluminum ones be, because I'm gonna need a set for my 68.

Jason

XH29N0G

I am missing these.  Not yet sure about replacing them, but I can see it happening sometime in the future.
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

1charger69

I'm having issues posting pics.....ughhhh

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

1charger69

Lol....I'm not sure but have an idea in my head....trying to see what you guys thoughts were on price.....I don't want to rake anyone across the coals

1charger69

Guess I'll put a set on eBay starting at $39.99 and see what happens....

1charger69

It's up...search 68 68 dodge charger turn signal delete plates. ...