News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

headlight motor gear

Started by ChargerDuane, March 16, 2006, 01:29:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChargerDuane

my headlight doors on my 70 charger quit working.  I opened up the motor and found the plastic gear in there is worn out.  I was wondering if anyone knows where to buy replacement gears for this.  I've seen rebuilt ones being sold so someone must be manufacturing this gears...they're just hiding um from me  :P
Make it so!

Mopar2Ya

I'm not sure of anywhere that repo's th gears but this guy restores them he should be able to help you. http://www.wiperman.homestead.com/index.html
Also the motor is similar/same as used on other newer mopars w/electric headlight doors.

1970 Charger R/T
2006 GC SRT8

AKcharger

Yup and wiperman bought all the gears from Dodge so he's the sole source

71440charger

speaking of headlight motors does anyone know where to get a motor relay for the electric motors

erich.cameron@tyndall.af.mil
The Killer Cam

Mopar2Ya

The relay is not reproduced. There is a way to us a newer Bosch style relay instead. You should be able to find it by searching. If not let me know. :stirthepot:

1970 Charger R/T
2006 GC SRT8