News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

YAY!!!! Calif. DMV reissue Black plates!!!

Started by DoubleDlover, June 23, 2014, 04:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoubleDlover

This is Soooo cool. Calif. DMV is reissuing the black plates that they use to make in the 70's. Im going to have to order 5 sets. But dam there 50 bucks a set!!!    LOL holy sheep S**T!!! But they are going to look nice.

pettybird

you could get blue/yellow ones, too, and those are correct for 'birds.

for about the same money you can get them made aftermarket with whatever print you'd like

billssuperbird

Pa is letting us use old 1970 license plates.  :2thumbs:

pettybird

Quote from: billssuperbird on June 24, 2014, 10:50:01 AM
Pa is letting us use old 1970 license plates.  :2thumbs:

awesome news.  plenty of old plates lying around from PA...I have like 4 different styles of 'em too.

billssuperbird

Do have one from pa 1967 and what's it look like

pettybird

Quote from: billssuperbird on June 25, 2014, 11:17:35 AM
Do have one from pa 1967 and what's it look like

it looks like PA used the same plate from like 65-70, so yellow background with blue letters/state outline

pettybird

it'll look like this then. 

shhh...don't tell double D about this plate ;)

DoubleDlover

oh yea the 999 is cool. LOL.. but dam the black plates would look better against my petty blue paint on the bird.  Blue and yellow>. eww LOL

hergfest

We have been able to use Year of Manufacture in Washington for a few years now.  You register the car as a classic then you put the license plate from the year the car was made on them.  I've got green and whites on all of my cars.