News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger 69 RT/SE did they have leather or vinyl?

Started by bobfist, June 25, 2014, 01:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobfist

Charger 69 RT/SE did they have leather or vinyl?
I have a tan interior car from factory and now it has tan vinyl, but did they have leather?
I cant find leather tan just saddle

www.bobfist.com
Muscle Car Restorations & Reproduction
Sweden

fy469rtse

I'm doing an SE as well, leather the the face of seats only , what you put your bum on, sides and the rest vinyl,
Geoff

bobfist

ok
but i cant find any seats thats tan with leather just saddle, did the car have saddle then?
www.bobfist.com
Sweden

fy469rtse

I had the same trouble, ? And with black, I bought standard set, and then bought the new imitation leather, it's gotten good , and would be an option for you to get the right colour,
So new faces stitched into pg classic bargain covers , still cheaper and less waiting time

bobfist

www.bobfist.com
Sweden

fy469rtse

No claim they do, I ordered and after many months was old they have to have enough orders to do a production run

bobfist

hmm ok, i have a new installed interior in the car before it came over from the US
i dont know if i call this saddle or tan

http://charger.bobfist.com/#!album-1-1
www.bobfist.com
Sweden

moparfan53

Quote from: bobfist on June 25, 2014, 03:47:53 PM
hmm ok, i have a new installed interior in the car before it came over from the US
i dont know if i call this saddle or tan

http://charger.bobfist.com/#!album-1-1

If it is any help, Chrysler called it "tan".

Lord Warlock

The saddle color found on most sites is the tan factory color of interiors, and yes the RT SE had leather on the parts of the seats your body touches, the sides and back are vinyl. 
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.