News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Interior cleaning products

Started by familymopar, June 28, 2014, 10:29:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

familymopar

What do y'all use to clean vinyl seats/dash and interior plastic parts?  I am trying to find something that is not greasy like armor all.  Thanks!

1968 Charger R/T 440 727
1971 Duster Pro-Street
2009 Challenger SRT8 6 Speed
2009 Jeep Cherokee SRT8

ODZKing

Scrubbing Bubbles. Doesn't do crap in the bathroom but works great on seats, even tires.

familymopar

Quote from: ODZKing on June 28, 2014, 10:42:10 AM
Scrubbing Bubbles. Doesn't do crap in the bathroom but works great on seats, even tires.

Really?  Like the wipes or the foaming spray or what?  Is that what you use for big messes or just general cleaning?  I don't really have any soiling, just dust and pollen kind of stuff.  It doesn't leave a slippery greasiness?

1968 Charger R/T 440 727
1971 Duster Pro-Street
2009 Jeep Cherokee SRT8

ODZKing

Quote from: familymopar on June 28, 2014, 10:47:29 AM

Really?  Like the wipes or the foaming spray or what?  Is that what you use for big messes or just general cleaning?  I don't really have any soiling, just dust and pollen kind of stuff.  It doesn't leave a slippery greasiness?
spray, I've never tried the wipe. Didn't know they had them.
we have 2 white interiors so mostly cleaning. But no residue.

familymopar

Quote from: ODZKing on June 28, 2014, 01:02:43 PM
Quote from: familymopar on June 28, 2014, 10:47:29 AM

spray, I've never tried the wipe. Didn't know they had them.
we have 2 white interiors so mostly cleaning. But no residue.

Thanks!  I intend to try it.  Having had my windows down a bit lately there is a sort of pollen dust film on everything.  I'll get some scrubbing bubbles and give it a wipe down today.  If it doesn't rain, which isn't looking good at the moment!

1968 Charger R/T 440 727
1971 Duster Pro-Street
2009 Jeep Cherokee SRT8