News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Shelby Charger Coming Back to Life

Started by 71charger_fan, December 08, 2010, 06:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71charger_fan

Took me a year to get around to it, but I finally got the paint crack in the hood fixed and now the transmission's developed a death rattle. Fortunately, I have a spare transmission, but removing/replacing L-body 5-speeds is a giant PITA.

71ChallengeHer

Awesome  :2thumbs:  I have been trying to figure out how to get a front plate on my 84 Daytona Turbo Z. Do you need brackets ? Or do you mount it right to the ground effects ? Yours is looking great.

spoolinhard

I have parted out quite a bit of shelby chargers, I own an 87 (my first car) and I also own an 87 glhs. I have a couple front license plate brackets, if there is anything else you need shoot me a PM. My parts stash is dwindling but I still have quite a few things lying around.

Polygon

Saw you have it for sale. What a beautiful car!
www.lostinspaceforum.com

If you like the old TV show, Lost In Space, check out my page

71charger_fan

If I find a buyer who wants it, I'm okay with letting it go. If I don't, I'm okay with keeping it. The worst part about a car like this is pretty much all the money I put in it is just lost money. It drives so much better with the Weber carb and the freshly rebuilt A-525 transmission.

71charger_fan

Sold the car this morning. Now I just have to find a shipper to take it to Kansas. I'll have had it for 31 years in July.

Ghoste

Well I hope three things then.  That after that many years it brought you all the joy it could, that you have no sellers remorse, and that the new owner truly loves it.  :cheers:

71charger_fan

I'm ready. I've spent the better part of the last 2 weeks under the car in an unshaded driveway making it driveable again after the air injection system melted down. Time to let someone else wrench on it. I have six cars and want a 2015 200C AWD and can't have seven cars. Something had to go.

JB400

Sounds like it went to a good home.  Good job :2thumbs: