News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 FRONT CLIP ASSEMBLY

Started by 69maritime, August 08, 2005, 09:34:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69maritime

Ok, I'm over my head here.  When I bought my 69 the front bracket was all that was attached to the car.  The bumber, fenders and grill were already removed.  So now I want to reassemble the damn thing, but have no about what order the parts go back on.  Can somebody enlighten me a bit.

Charger4404spd

You should inverst in a Service Manual.

Start with the fenders, do not tighten mouting bolts st this time. Now carefully(with some help from a buddy) mount the hood and close slowly. Make sure it all aligns up and the gaps are pretty close to the same.

Install grill, you will need a little help here also. Next comes the bumper, and last, the valance panel. When everything is aligned god, tighten all bolts. Adjust hood latch.

#s Matching

Where can I get a service manual for a 69?  Originals can likely be found on ebay for big $, but how about a repro, do they exist?

Thanx
#s Matching - 74 Charger SE, 74 Charger Rallye, 69 Charger R/T

Charger4404spd

I got mine from YearOne. It was $50. I forget who, but someone here on the site is printing them. Ill try to find out who.

Charger4404spd

#s Matching

#s Matching - 74 Charger SE, 74 Charger Rallye, 69 Charger R/T

Charger4404spd