DodgeCharger.com Forum
June 17, 2019, 02:50:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: I have updated the list of DodgeCharger.com shirts!

Home   Help Calendar Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1969 charger 500 for sale on ebay  (Read 1696 times)
THE CHARGER PUNK
Old Timer

« on: March 17, 2006, 12:39:11 AM »

440 4-speed and with original recall wheels wonder how much shes gonna go for eh?-MATT

link--------->   **Inactive Link Removed**
tan top
Old Timer

69 R/T SE -A47-Y2-CRX-V1T-V88

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2006, 03:38:17 AM »

drool5 awesome  drool5  why the gray paint in the trunk   confused i think it was on ebay a few months back , pictures of it on a snow covered drive way ,with different wheels, may be hub caps ?  scratchchin  if i had the $$$s i would be bidding on it .

Crazy Larry

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2006, 04:33:33 AM »

Yeah, it has to be the same one - note the drivers side trunk lid doesn't really close even - it has to be the same one.

it did look nice with the wintery landscape and those tires/rims were better than the stock ("old-school") ones they have on now....

tan top
Old Timer

69 R/T SE -A47-Y2-CRX-V1T-V88

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2006, 05:04:30 AM »

it must be the same one , because that was 440 4 speed  car  with a crate HEMI drooped in it, good eye for detail CRAZY LARRY the trunk lid gap, looks  the same to me also scope  in them photos, how much did it sell for then do you know

Crazy Larry

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2006, 06:30:16 AM »

it must be the same one , because that was 440 4 speed  car  with a crate HEMI drooped in it, good eye for detail CRAZY LARRY the trunk lid gap, looks  the same to me also scope  in them photos, how much did it sell for then do you know

Afraid I don't know how much it sold for in the last auction - I kept two of the photos 'cause you never get to see a Show-quality Charger in a snow backdrop - let alone a Charger 500.

The only Chargers in snow that you usually see are the busted ones with no grill, in a field, covered in a foot of snow.  rotz
so the pictures are pretty cool in that aspect.

Hey, did you ever see that movie "Outcold"? That has a '73 Charger with a snow plow on the front - they use it a few times in the movie.

That's the only other time I can remember seeing a Charger in the snow.
OK, how's that for a thread hijack..... icon_smile_blackeye icon_smile_big icon_smile_cool

PocketThunder
Old Timer

Minnesota

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2006, 09:00:34 AM »

Yeah, it has to be the same one - note the drivers side trunk lid doesn't really close even - it has to be the same one.
it did look nice with the wintery landscape and those tires/rims were better than the stock ("old-school") ones they have on now....

that car came out of Minnesota..

or it was listed as being in Minnesota on ebay last time.  (like a steel trap!)

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."
Ghoste
Old Timer

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2006, 10:29:47 AM »

Did it, in fact, sell last time?  Seems to me there are a lot of the same cars popping up on e-bay over and over again.

Support the Charger registries at

http://www.1966-67chargerregistry.com/

to submit info to the 69 registry, pm me

http://1970chargerregistry.com/
http://www.71chargerrtregistry.com/
BigBlockSam
Old Timer

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2006, 10:31:00 AM »

yea , it's like we keep seeing the same aero cars for sale

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img
Lemon Red

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2006, 06:23:43 PM »

I wasn't aware Charger 500's were that rare. I know where one is sitting 2 miles from my house, but the guy is just like everyone else: "Sorry, I don't wanna sell it- i plan to restore it pretty soon". I come back 2 years later and it's still sitting there in the same spot rusting away. Makes me wonder if the consequences of grand theft auto are worth having a Charger...
hotrod98
Old Timer

www.maniacmusclecars.com

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2006, 08:16:11 PM »

I wasn't aware Charger 500's were that rare. I know where one is sitting 2 miles from my house, but the guy is just like everyone else: "Sorry, I don't wanna sell it- i plan to restore it pretty soon". I come back 2 years later and it's still sitting there in the same spot rusting away. Makes me wonder if the consequences of grand theft auto are worth having a Charger...

Is it a 69 500 or a 70 500?  I've been on a few hunts using info given by friends only to find out that it was a 70 model. Grin

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams
Crazy Larry

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2006, 09:35:26 PM »

There's a guy with a Challenger af ew blocks from where my parents live - I drive by it every time I go to visit. Sits in the same spot ALL the time. Currently, it is half cuvered by a dust cover that has been almost removed from the wind and the snow has battered it all year.

I feel the same as you.

Where's H.B. Halicki and the "Gone in 60 Seconds" crew when you need them.

69_500
Old Timer

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2006, 06:58:14 PM »

I'll tell you this about the car that is for sale. It is a gorgeous car if you see it in person. It was owned by Denny Guest last year, and I believe he is the one selling it now. Unless he already sold it and the new owner is selling it already. Absolutely a gorgeous car. Some things on it aren't correct, but it is a factory 4 speed 500, that now has a HEMI crate motor in it, and is ready for someone to just take out and drive and enjoy.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: