News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

NOT MINE, but interesting:1969 Dodge Charger "General Lee" #22 movie car - $4950

Started by Steve P., August 08, 2014, 08:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve P.

1969 Dodge Charger "General Lee" #22 movie car - $49500 (Tampa)

Listed for sale is my 1969 Dodge Charger General Lee. This is a original movie car. The glove box door is also signed as well as the trunk lid by original cast members of the television show. The General Lee is one of the most iconic cars in American TV car history. This car was number 22 in the movie and is fully documented. The car has a 383 mopar motor with tons of MSD add ons, aluminum radiator, newer upgraded alternator, automatic transmission, plastic fuel cell. Previous owner said he put 15k into the car to make it solid. Car runs and drives great. The car has full welded roll cage and supports throughout the body of the car. The car is in overall good shape. Its not perfect. The interior is in pretty good shape and really clean. Everything works, headlights, taillights, blinkers. This car is street legal and can be driven. (Gets so much attention) The car is located in Tampa and can be seen at anytime. Title in hand and ready for quick sale. NO BROKERS OR TRADES Please feel free to contact me with questions or for more pictures. 7two7 four 88 five 7 o1

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cto/4557717702.html
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida